You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Fool_of_a_Took

no bb quest from crates

8 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
51 posts

just asking,, i been opening the soviet era crates for 8 days now,,  even bought a couple for doubloons, and spending all my tokens on them,, probably 20 or so now, and have not gotten the early access quest to soviet BB's... is this happening to anybody else??  just curious,, not overly concerned about it..

• Boring 1

[ARGSY]
Members
10,126 posts
6,607 battles
6 minutes ago, Fool_of_a_Took said:

just asking,, i been opening the soviet era crates for 8 days now,,  even bought a couple for doubloons, and spending all my tokens on them,, probably 20 or so now, and have not gotten the early access quest to soviet BB's... is this happening to anybody else??  just curious,, not overly concerned about it..

In the previous events, some people unlocked no ships at all from the free crates; others unlocked all four. My history from the French BB and British DD events is that I got the T5 and T6 ships.

In this event, the number of containers you can buy is not fixed and is limited only by the tokens you can earn. Because this can be quite high, I suspect they have set the unlock chance from non-premium crates somewhat lower. I haven't bought any yet because I was saving for the Lazo, but that's beginning to look impossible now so I might give it a shot.

• Cool 1

[WDS]
Members
1,470 posts
8,213 battles
7 minutes ago, Fool_of_a_Took said:

I used Doubloons for 7 premium crates got 3 missions tier 5-6-7  that's strange they seem to drop a lot . .

• Cool 1

[WOLF1]
Members
4,327 posts
Just now, clammboy said:

I used Doubloons for 7 premium crates got 3 missions tier 5-6-7  that's strange they seem to drop a lot . .

That's what I got from 7 as well.

[CLARE]
Members
298 posts
4 minutes ago, Fool_of_a_Took said:

Token crates are only good for coal. 

I have chapaev and I want special camo for it so that is where my tokens will go. Whatever tokens left after will be used for coal. 

At this point I do not expect to get bb from token crates. 

Beta Testers
51 posts
Just now, ij70 said:

Token crates are only good for coal. 

I have chapaev and I want special camo for it so that is where my tokens will go. Whatever tokens left after will be used for coal. 

At this point I do not expect to get bb from token crates. 

ohh ok...  so probably the token doent come from token crates then...  would make sense..

[CLARE]
Members
298 posts
1 minute ago, Fool_of_a_Took said:

ohh ok...  so probably the token doent come from token crates then...  would make sense..

Premium crates give you 75 tokens. Regular crates do not give any tokens, just flags-camo-coal. 

[SYN]
Members
7,409 posts
12,523 battles

That's RNG.

Some people buy a lot and get nothing, others by just a couple and get all of the ships.