You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Herr_Reitz

Hearty thanks to my team!

7 comments in this topic

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
10,531 posts

I spent my total Karma on this match today. Such an excellent random team. Why you say? 

I moved forward to island cover on nw side of map. Reds pushed through the cap with a majority of their force. Thought sure I'd lose my carrier, potentially costing us the match. I didn't say anything to anyone about my situation though... they saw it before me. I started reversing with autopilot which of course made it even worse, turning me broadside to the reds. 

Lo and behold a couple ships came to my rescue! I was very pleased and impressed.
I didn't catch their names so I thought I'd just post them all up here and say thanks, again.
Much appreciated!! 

shot-19_05.03_08_39.00-0625.thumb.jpg.512b438cd3e26b06890feb5fa5a9cf14.jpg

Wish I'd had more Karma for everyone! 

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
4,536 posts
14,678 battles

Excellent.  I spend most of my good Karma every day...and sometimes a sprinkling of bad karma.  But by and large, the good far outweighs the bad.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
10,531 posts

I can only say it was with great pleasure I spent that karma. I need to earn more so I can spend more. :cap_haloween:

[WOLFG]
Members
4,479 posts
2,500 battles
23 hours ago, Herr_Reitz said:

I can only say it was with great pleasure I spent that karma. I need to earn more so I can spend more. :cap_haloween:

I know, most days I run out.

@Valas1.  I was out in our game.

I'll give a +1 here.  You did pretty well for us being on the wrong side of the map.

[SOV]
Members
2,642 posts
On 5/3/2019 at 8:48 AM, Herr_Reitz said:

I spent my total Karma on this match today. Such an excellent random team. Why you say? 

I moved forward to island cover on nw side of map. Reds pushed through the cap with a majority of their force. Thought sure I'd lose my carrier, potentially costing us the match. I didn't say anything to anyone about my situation though... they saw it before me. I started reversing with autopilot which of course made it even worse, turning me broadside to the reds. 

Lo and behold a couple ships came to my rescue! I was very pleased and impressed.
I didn't catch their names so I thought I'd just post them all up here and say thanks, again.
Much appreciated!! 

shot-19_05.03_08_39.00-0625.thumb.jpg.512b438cd3e26b06890feb5fa5a9cf14.jpg

Wish I'd had more Karma for everyone! 

so cool when that happeneds!

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
10,531 posts
1 hour ago, jags_domain said:

so cool when that happeneds!

I don't believe an organized clan battle or ranked battle could ever be as sweet as all those people pulling together randomly. When it happens, it's a natural wonder. 

[THOR]
Members
198 posts
4,234 battles
1 hour ago, Herr_Reitz said:

I don't believe an organized clan battle or ranked battle could ever be as sweet as all those people pulling together randomly. When it happens, it's a natural wonder. 

Yes at times it happens. Today on a standard battle I saw red ships threatening our base so I went with another to defend base. Other members had a nice coordinated effort to send cruisers in red base and the BB's went ahead of them to screen the oncoming red ships that realize their base is going down and turned around to get back at base. Me and other ship held off the attack on our base and the BB's protected cruisers in red base. It was a something to see.