You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
syp_twiz

more on getting blown out EVERY round.

10 comments in this topic

[NAVAL]
[NAVAL]
Members
54 posts
4,691 battles

played about 3 hours yesterday, won 1 match. Just had this match.. and this is what 75% of my matches look like.. sometimes the enemy loses 2--3 ships.. but it's constantly 9-0 on ships.. and the carriers SUCK. if you have a tier whatever carrier, if you're out tiered, forget it. you're lucky to get 1 run in before all your planes are gone. There's something seriously wrong with the matchmaking.. and the carriers being outtiered and cut to shreds, and the stupid 3 tiers of ships. TWO tiers would make this game 100% more playable. I don't wanna hear "you suck" fact of the matter is, it's a team game, and the teams SUCK match after match after match. for the love of god FIX THE MATCHMAKING and drop the tiers to TWO. before long, it's gonna look like world of planes with hardly any players. 

WGsucks.jpg

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
4,497 posts
14,616 battles

I see the typical bell curve every night.  Some like the illustration above (either side).  But many that are closer.  And still  others that are literal nail biters with win or loss razor thin.

Some I lose no matter how well I play. Some I (er...the team) win(s) even when I potato.  But every one I go in with the mindset of winning.  If things begin to go bad, I try to figure out how to turn the tide.  If things go good, I figure out how to keep it that way.  Sometimes I get salty.  Sometimes, I give praise.  it's a fun game with lots of variety.

If I find myself with several losses in a row, I'll either take a break or jump in a different tier/ship.  

Edited by Soshi_Sone

[CSM]
[CSM]
Members
462 posts
4,614 battles

I had some epic loosing streaks end in a truly unbelievable win, in fact it has happened enough times for me to question whether it is rigged that way.

I'll take off my tin foil hat now.

[TCNNA]
Members
763 posts
14,732 battles

Yesterday I have to attack a bot Montana with kaga planes......all killed before drop any single torpedo....and was the last red ships....and I evade flak as much as I can.... 

In tier x Battle , if you have tier 8 cv.....better stay on deck. You will lose less silver.:Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

[NAVAL]
[NAVAL]
Members
54 posts
4,691 battles

i just put a post up about why i went at a yamato with a full health full squad of enterprise bombers with all the buffs.. used speedboost all the way, and not 1 plane made it through.. F that. 

[SYN]
Members
15,265 posts
11,945 battles
8 minutes ago, syp_twiz said:

i just put a post up about why i went at a yamato with a full health full squad of enterprise bombers with all the buffs.. used speedboost all the way, and not 1 plane made it through.. F that. 

but did you #justdodge ?

[NAVAL]
[NAVAL]
Members
54 posts
4,691 battles

Speed boost from AA warning to hitting the button to run in was less than 3 seconds.. maybe another 5 till the actual drop... i STILL should have got one full run in, instead i got no planes. i call [edited]

[ALL41]
Members
239 posts
6,321 battles

The +2-tiers MM works negatively for everyone.     If I'm driving a T8 bb, and a T10 CV targets me, there's nothing I can do to keep his planes from repeatedly melting me to death.

I think we can all agree that +/- 2-tiers MM needs to go away, even if it takes a few more seconds to get MM'd into a game.

[SOV]
Members
2,474 posts

Some are wash out and some arnt and some are epic. Last night had some washout but had one game were red team had 3 points left to win. We started capping and some how cane back from 300 points down. Its the eb and flow.

Blaming the CV for a lose is bad form. The wash out games" the DD's went ahead and got sunk for no gain. Some the CV is on one sode of the map and the team while the team is dieing on the other side of that. That is not the CV fault.

Team that have a DD go cv hunting and takes 10 min to get the kill or be killed. It 4 ships gp CV hunting find it then only fore at the red cv while getting killed from ships with guns.

Like most sports more games are lost than won.

[SOV]
Members
2,474 posts
3 minutes ago, ThumperD702 said:

The +2-tiers MM works negatively for everyone.     If I'm driving a T8 bb, and a T10 CV targets me, there's nothing I can do to keep his planes from repeatedly melting me to death.

I think we can all agree that +/- 2-tiers MM needs to go away, even if it takes a few more seconds to get MM'd into a game.

If your in a NC and and a yammy targets you there is nothing you can do but lose have your health.