TheURLGuy

LAST CHANCE - Azur Lane Collab!

121 comments in this topic

[CUTE]
Beta Testers
74 posts
7,805 battles

i really wish the commanders wouldn't be bundled with pointless stuff that double the price of the bundle for absolutely no reason

• Cool 16

[LLF]
Beta Testers
344 posts

It's to Dang early in the morning for this to be pinging my phone. 

[-ARP-]
[-ARP-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,772 posts
3,677 battles

WG Can we please get an answer on when, and why, after multiple complaints from the previous waves, you continue to put all the commanders in a bundle when we could happily purchase them on their own in the first wave? 

I want Yukikaze, Dunkirk, Nelson and Kaga, but I'm not interested in a lootbox gacha to get them or the whole bundle for a bunch of captains I ain't gonna use. 

I should be happy you haven't added AL Amagi in yet. For I'd definitely want her. 

~Hunter

• Cool 5

[KNTAI]
Members
42 posts
2,172 battles
3 hours ago, Emperor_Solaris said:

i really wish the commanders wouldn't be bundled with pointless stuff that double the price of the bundle for absolutely no reason

This, this, this, this. I also wish there was a complete wave 2 pack with both the ships, flags, and all 8 commanders, without the extra stuff and wave 1 commanders (that many players, like myself, already have). I'd be happy to have individual packs as well (since I really want Kaga, Atago, and Prinz Eugen and all 3 of those are only available in overpriced bundles and loot crates).

Edited by RayearthIX

[TF77V]
[TF77V]
Members
76 posts
2,673 battles

Dasha needs huge boobs if she is going to do Azur Lane videos.

• Funny 2

[NSFW]
[NSFW]
Members
120 posts
7,397 battles

Sorry, WG. If you had done like the first wave and just sold all the commanders for $45, I would have bought in an instant. Maybe even gotten the loot containers if they were the old $3 instead of $10. But this is just screaming 'cash grab'.

No way, no how. And if this is how the future of the game is going to look, then you may as well have seen your last penny out of me.

• Cool 5

[SOUP]
Privateers
8,282 posts

Our grievances have been made clear. I for one will not be taking part in anything involving this event until those grievances have been dealt with in a manner acceptable to the community.

• Cool 4

[PVE]
Members
2,901 posts
21,514 battles

So can we get the Dasha in anime costume commanders?

• Cool 2

[FANGS]
Members
14 posts
2,062 battles
1 hour ago, Chobittsu said:

Our grievances have been made clear. I for one will not be taking part in anything involving this event until those grievances have been dealt with in a manner acceptable to the community.

I for one think more needs to be done... *-hands over tiki torch-*

[SOUP]
Privateers
8,282 posts
2 minutes ago, HMGKPred said:

*-hands over tiki torch-*

Ew no.

[LODGE]
Members
23 posts
15,072 battles

It's commonly known that ‘ship’ is a feminine word in many languages.  

Well duh if that isn't the pinnacle of common knowledge im an idiot and a jackalope.

The things you say, your purple prose just gives you way the things WG say, youre un friggin believable! <3

[PNP]
Members
16 posts
3,080 battles

Why can't we just buy single commander without rng bullsh t or bundle that inflate the price?

• Cool 3

[90THB]
Members
131 posts
18,823 battles
16 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

So can we get the Dasha in anime costume commanders?

Here's the perfect voice over for each of Dasha's transformations. 

[ALL41]
Members
20 posts
1,882 battles

So... Nothing new to really add on it.. Seriously wish we got the camo's the Blitz game had, Or at least some way to get the new captains without the excessive extra's and the original set (Don't really want or need the originals I have them already, and I'm not gambling on loot crates in any game... ever... total waste. And given the info so far, the drop rates of multiples for the same one is more than enough reason to completely avoid them..) Honestly would've loved to get a few of the ones for ships that are actually in this game..  Completely glad I didn't buy the Azuma since that captain is locked behind gamble crates or a $200 price tag...

disappointed tho I won't be able to add Eugen or Kaga to my ships..

Edited by GrimCW
  • Cool 1

[NAB]
Beta Testers
52 posts
2,624 battles

Really disappointing on Wargaming this time. 

Bundles are a terrible idea (when its paired with useless stuff)

• Cool 2

Members
724 posts
8,864 battles

Bought the AL Yukikaze Bundle (with Yukikaze as a captain already) and open the 2 AL premium containers (high chance or almost getting the AL Captains) but I got the Atago and another Yukikaze.
I bought this package for the sake of buying another 2 AL premium container (separately) and instead, I got 2 captains that are the same, I'm not mad (I did want Yukikaze but I still think 2 twin captains are kinda, I don't know... ridiculous for an RNG gacha containers), it's just that I don't want to buy them crates just to get the AL captain that I want and that the containers are really expensive than the other event (like the carrier containers, etc...)

My wallet is closed for now but the AL Yukikaze is a pretty good ship if she's used right.

• Cool 1

[-ARP-]
[-ARP-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,772 posts
3,677 battles
1 hour ago, Amatsukaze_KaiNi said:

Bought the AL Yukikaze Bundle (with Yukikaze as a captain already) and open the 2 AL premium containers (high chance or almost getting the AL Captains) but I got the Atago and another Yukikaze.
I bought this package for the sake of buying another 2 AL premium container (separately) and instead, I got 2 captains that are the same, I'm not mad (I did want Yukikaze but I still think 2 twin captains are kinda, I don't know... ridiculous for an RNG gacha containers), it's just that I don't want to buy them crates just to get the AL captain that I want and that the containers are really expensive than the other event (like the carrier containers, etc...)

My wallet is closed for now but the AL Yukikaze is a pretty good ship if she's used right.

It's funny how WG is still silent regarding the bundles. They know what we want, but they're not telling us anything at all. And it's disappointing as I love both Azur Lane and WoWS.

~Hunter

• Cool 1

[AHOY_]
Beta Testers
6,770 posts
3,937 battles

So when will Montpelier and Yukikaze get a buff? Montpelier's Radar is being nerfed, making Montpelier completely worthless over Cleveland, and Yukikaze is worse than Kagero. What reason would be worth buying either ship if they have no real unique play value to them over the FREE Line equivalent?

Even Harekaze at least made an attempt with 2 alternate gun options, despite beinga stock hull Kagero otherwise.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
2,901 posts
21,514 battles
1 hour ago, Hunter_Steel said:

It's funny how WG is still silent regarding the bundles. They know what we want, but they're not telling us anything at all.

Actually they're telling you all you need to know...WG-English translation: ^^^=working as intended...nothing to see here...move along=you have a right to your opinion but we (WG) have a right to ignore it. (<<<not my opinion...please don't shoot...I'm just the translator).

35 minutes ago, YamatoA150 said:

What reason would be worth buying either ship if they have no real unique play value to them over the FREE Line equivalent

Premiums are not supposed to have anything "over" the tree ships...they are supposed to either be equivalent or slightly inferior to balance out the fact that they have a built in credit addition & can train any same nation commander for free.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos
  • Funny 1

[ALL41]
Members
20 posts
1,882 battles
3 hours ago, Hunter_Steel said:

It's funny how WG is still silent regarding the bundles. They know what we want, but they're not telling us anything at all. And it's disappointing as I love both Azur Lane and WoWS.

~Hunter

According do a Dev I ran into in a match this content (more specifically the camo's) and collab were "voted for" at some convention... I somehow wonder what the ballots even included though.. But best bet is they figured since only their richer fans could attend, maybe they  could use this to their advantage and squeeze a few extra bucks out. 

Beta Testers
40 posts
5,269 battles

How long do we have to complete the collection? I can't find anything about it on the portal. The drop rate of collection items from normal containers seems to be less than 25%; last time I completed a collection this big it took me two months of two containers a day. If the collection has unlimited time to be completed, that won't be an issue. If it is limited time, I doubt I'll even bother. 

[5IN]
Members
32 posts
3,419 battles

I bought one crate and it contained what was listed: 5 camos, 10 flags, and a mission for Hood (in my 1 of 8 RNG roll).

AT $10, I'm already done, there're other games to buy and I'm having trouble even logging into this one lately to do the first daily.