You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
jags_domain

WG the airplane 360 bug is back

5 comments in this topic

[SOV]
Members
2,642 posts

Planes are laggy again after the patch.

My planes will start attack run do a 360 then disaper. This was a problem a while back and was solved but its back after the latest patch.

[TCNNA]
Members
789 posts
14,899 battles
3 minutes ago, jags_domain said:

My planes will start attack run do a 360 then disaper. This was a problem a while back and was solved but its back after the latest patch.

This is the ,not so secret, dream of cv haters:Smile_trollface:

Edited by Mikebello

[SOV]
Members
2,642 posts
15 minutes ago, Mikebello said:

This is the ,not so secret, dream of cv haters:Smile_trollface:

o so tire my friend. Soo true

Community Department
2,576 posts
759 battles
2 hours ago, jags_domain said:

Thank you for reply. 360 turn was caused by network issues previously, we examined it carefully. 
We need to check if there is a local network issue, because we don't have similar issues at the moment. Even a number of similar reports can't be the only indicator for making clear conclusion. Diagnostics always needed. 
Please, submit a ticket with WGCheck report (with extended network diagnostics) attached. Plus describe all reliable info that may help to find the reason.  

[SOV]
Members
2,642 posts
6 minutes ago, turbo07 said:

Thank you for reply. 360 turn was caused by network issues previously, we examined it carefully. 
We need to check if there is a local network issue, because we don't have similar issues at the moment. Even a number of similar reports can't be the only indicator for making clear conclusion. Diagnostics always needed. 
Please, submit a ticket with WGCheck report (with extended network diagnostics) attached. Plus describe all reliable info that may help to find the reason.  

Woll do thanks!

• Cool 1