Sign in to follow this  
kgh52

1st Narai, now Aegis, it is strange to me

6 comments in this topic

[TDRB]
Members
2,471 posts
7,204 battles

I'm having trouble doing damage. No, I'm not missing, it is I don't get many second shots. The ships are being sunk quicker. I citadel 3 different cruisers in the opening rounds of Aegis with my BB and they were all sunk each time before my guns were halfway through reloading. 9 matches, one 3 star & the rest split between 4 & 5 star victories. My poorest day during Narai was 2 losses and three 3 star victories. Most days were no losses and 4 & 5 star wins. This is all with random teams. I'm hoping this will carry over to Station Newport.

[SQUAD]
Members
7,985 posts
8,369 battles

The players around you getting better can only be a good thing, overall, even if it does mean that your own contributions go down.

[SYN]
Members
15,265 posts
11,938 battles

Be observant in who's shooting who and place shots into ships with decent amount of HP leftover, instead of trying to secure kills.

It also helps to be in a better position to catch a bunch of broadside.

In Narai, simply pulling forward of the transports is usually enough

In Aegis, you should run up the left side of the map, instead of going into the middle. However, be aware that you should use something with smoke or a very tanky deck, like Fuso or Izmail.

[TCNNA]
Members
763 posts
14,732 battles

Usually the more damage I do in ops with my cv the worst the team is:Smile_trollface:

If the team is super, I just fly planes over map , if things go bad I farm a lot of damage.

Members
1,881 posts
8,195 battles

Many of the ops are just like regular co-op, dominated by fast ships with quick reload. 

[SAA]
Members
112 posts
2,194 battles

True, but that is what is nice about Narai, since all types of ships can do well there. 

BTW - Izmail is not exactly what I'd call Tanky... bow on sure, but one of the easiest BB's in the game for cruisers to burn down and a very squishy broadside.  However, against Red BB's it is a citadel machine.

Sign in to follow this