Sign in to follow this  
Chobittsu

Peter Mayhew (Chewbacca), 1944 - 2019

5 comments in this topic

[SOUP]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
8,280 posts

ep4-bts-1292.jpg?w=1000&h=563&crop=1LFL-IA-65579.jpeg?crop=900:600&width=440

The ol' Walking Carpet has finally passed at the ripe ol' age of 74. Mayhew was something of a one-hit-wonder, although not the most prolific of actors he made a massive impression on the history of cinema with his portrayal of a 2 meter tall alien that undoubtedly had to go through more shampoo in a week than I do in a year. He died last tuesday of a heart attack in his home in Texas.

Not sure what the Wookie equivalent of pouring out a drink would be, so I'mma just raise my glass and toast a man without whom sci-fi fiction films would have been a different landscape.   Cheer ol' timer! Have a nice nap!

• Cool 1

[RKLES]
Members
8,925 posts
10,828 battles
2 hours ago, Chobittsu said:

ep4-bts-1292.jpg?w=1000&h=563&crop=1LFL-IA-65579.jpeg?crop=900:600&width=440

The ol' Walking Carpet has finally passed at the ripe ol' age of 74. Mayhew was something of a one-hit-wonder, although not the most prolific of actors he made a massive impression on the history of cinema with his portrayal of a 2 meter tall alien that undoubtedly had to go through more shampoo in a week than I do in a year. He died last tuesday of a heart attack in his home in Texas.

Not sure what the Wookie equivalent of pouring out a drink would be, so I'mma just raise my glass and toast a man without whom sci-fi fiction films would have been a different landscape.   Cheer ol' timer! Have a nice nap!

So sad to see so many great people passed me away lately.

( And found your desired drink for you despite my not drinking anything alcoholic. Sounded like you were looking for this...)

BBC13667-86ED-4A45-969C-E744720023E2.thumb.jpeg.92a75f750138268e47daac82261c6009.jpeg

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this