Sign in to follow this  
DeathsStalker

So I tried Extreme Difficulty in Co-op today

15 comments in this topic

[PTRGT]
Members
218 posts
28,422 battles

I noticed today that the Honor side was upped to Extreme Difficulty this morning so I'd thought I give it a try to see how long it would take to get the required 3000 points to complete it. 

The answer is 63 games.

Now I ran most of my Premium ship I have along with some of my favorite regulars like Cleveland, Bismark etc.

In the end my ships ran from Tier 5 right up to Tier 10 and I only played each once unless our team lost (there was 4 or 5 of those) Once I played all my ships I was still about 700 points short so I played the final games repeating my Salem. If your wondering how long it took I started around 7:30 Am and finished around 9:40 Pm but I took about 4 hours off for lunch, dinner and waiting while a service guy was taking care of something in the house.

Will I do it again, probably not 

[RLGN]
Members
10,020 posts
19,417 battles

Been with Glory, but have no idea about points and such. Definitely not playing 10-15 games, much less as many as in your experiment.

• Cool 2

[WDS]
Members
1,468 posts
8,205 battles
26 minutes ago, DeathsStalker said:

I noticed today that the Honor side was upped to Extreme Difficulty this morning so I'd thought I give it a try to see how long it would take to get the required 3000 points to complete it. 

The answer is 63 games.

Now I ran most of my Premium ship I have along with some of my favorite regulars like Cleveland, Bismark etc.

In the end my ships ran from Tier 5 right up to Tier 10 and I only played each once unless our team lost (there was 4 or 5 of those) Once I played all my ships I was still about 700 points short so I played the final games repeating my Salem. If your wondering how long it took I started around 7:30 Am and finished around 9:40 Pm but I took about 4 hours off for lunch, dinner and waiting while a service guy was taking care of something in the house.

Will I do it again, probably not 

63 Games an off day from work ??? 

[TCNNA]
Members
763 posts
14,732 battles

Wow a lot of games.

I always play the side with normal level reward. 

I can only do about 15 games in evening so 500 point is doable (for me)

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
1,211 posts
5,182 battles
1 hour ago, Mikebello said:

Wow a lot of games.

I always play the side with normal level reward. 

I can only do about 15 games in evening so 500 point is doable (for me)

This exactly.  I don't have the time to grind thousands of points.  I will earn 300 - 500 points per day and wait to see what I can cash in the "whatever money" for.

Edited by Captain_Slattery
  • Cool 1

[PTRGT]
Members
218 posts
28,422 battles
9 hours ago, clammboy said:

63 Games an off day from work ??? 

No retired, I just thought I'd give it a try and it was cold and raining outside. The bonus was with the 200% win bonus I earned over 180,000 Captain XP and maxed out another 19 point Captain

[PVE]
Members
8,127 posts
14,208 battles
35 minutes ago, DeathsStalker said:

No retired, I just thought I'd give it a try and it was cold and raining outside. The bonus was with the 200% win bonus I earned over 180,000 Captain XP and maxed out another 19 point Captain

I did marathons like that while doing the Halsey campaign. 

• Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Members
10,118 posts
6,607 battles

If I only had the time, I would do this. Perhaps not all in co-op, especially on 200% win days, but my Salem would get a lot of use. (I love that ship. Best use of coal ever.)

• Cool 1

[WOLFG]
Members
4,411 posts
2,379 battles

OP and any of you that have played that much in a day, you are all madmen.  I haven't hit half that number.

Members
84 posts
1,103 battles
2 hours ago, DrHolmes52 said:

OP and any of you that have played that much in a day, you are all madmen.  I haven't hit half that number.

Nah they just enjoy what they are doing.  I used to be like that back in my Everquest Raiding/XP marathon session  years.  Fortunately I have a new focus now.  I might hit 20 battles a week.  Emphasis being on might.

[WOLFG]
Members
4,411 posts
2,379 battles
Just now, Duma said:

Nah they just enjoy what they are doing.  I used to be like that back in my Everquest Raiding/XP marathon session  years.  Fortunately I have a new focus now.  I might hit 20 battles a week.  Emphasis being on might.

I meant madmen as in doing something awesome that is beyond me.

• Cool 1

[WOLF7]
Members
11,334 posts

On normal difficulty, you can finish up the 500 points in 5-6 Aegis ops. 

I have no intention of grinding a bunch of games for this event, the only reason I'll get the ship is due to buying a 7 crate pack at the beginning.

Members
84 posts
1,103 battles
26 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

I meant madmen as in doing something awesome that is beyond me.

Oh right.  Definitely beyond me.  

[PVE]
Members
8,127 posts
14,208 battles
3 hours ago, DrHolmes52 said:

I get very focused on goals and Halsey was a goal I REALLY wanted so I was relentless at it. Don't think I did 60+ games any day but it took me 17 days to get him and it took 392 games which is an average of 23. A few days I barely did any and other days I went nuts.  I think the most games in a day I have ever done was 71 as I recall. It is too much but sometimes you get in the zone and just keep going LOL.

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Cool 1

Members
1,881 posts
8,201 battles

Grindy grindy grindy grindy. WoWS is turning into an Asian MMO. 

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this