Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
BiskitsNWaffles

How do I send gifts of doubloons/ships?

8 comments in this topic

[PRAVD]
Members
65 posts

Unsure how to send a gift someone's account VIA the in game premium shop. I am aware of where it is on the website, but I am looking to use up my steam giftcards to do it, and that is only available through the in game interface on the steam version of the game. Any help to this problem? Thanks, and sorry for the stupid question if it is obvious.

[WOLF9]
Members
8,811 posts
4,180 battles

Go to purchase the item and the first thing you're asked (on the which type of payment page) is whether the purchase is for you or someone else.  I'm pretty sure all you need is the other person's in-game name.  Then proceed as you would for yourself.

Btw, I recommend that you *don't* use the in-game Premium Shop, but the one on-line.  The on-line Shop has more options and specials.

https://na.wargaming.net/shop/wows/main/

[PRAVD]
Members
65 posts

Yeah, thats my issue. I cant use the online one, as I can only use my steam balance through the steam client, meaning the ingame premium shop. I am aware where it is on the website. Still no luck finding it on the client though... Hopefully Im not out of luck with this steam balance.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
105 posts
5,344 battles

Doesn't it give you the option after you hit purchase?  Not in game right now so I can't check for myself

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
10,628 posts
15,896 battles
3 minutes ago, Jack_Tar said:

Doesn't it give you the option after you hit purchase? 

I don't know about Steam, but it does on a regular account. You hit Purchase and an option comes up asking if the purchase is for you or someone else.

[WOLF9]
Members
8,811 posts
4,180 battles

I'll check Steam tomorrow.  It's a little more complicated.

Sign in to follow this