You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

5 comments in this topic

[PQUOD]
Members
1,672 posts
8,844 battles

Just recently got the Jean Bart with coal out of the Armory. Very pleasantly surprised. First ship with all forward facing guns. Just my opinion it's design has a advantage over the other forward facing BB's with the fact there is just two turrets. stacked, so can face directly ahead or slightly angled on bow and still give a "broadside" without having to show broadside. Longer range than anticipated. Just hadn't really researched main battery range. Fairly nimble, reload booster, speed booster. A well designed battlecruiser in my opinion. Smaller calibre rifles is the only reason I say that. A nice compliment of 2ndaries. Overall, I give it a thumbs up. If anybody was thinking of getting it. Speaking personally, I don't think you will regret it.

• Cool 1

[WOLF6]
Members
661 posts
6,067 battles
2 minutes ago, Capt_Ahab1776 said:

Just recently got the Jean Bart with coal out of the Armory. Very pleasantly surprised. First ship with all forward facing guns. Just my opinion it's design has a advantage over the other forward facing BB's with the fact there is just two turrets. stacked, so can face directly ahead or slightly angled on bow and still give a "broadside" without having to show broadside. Longer range than anticipated. Just hadn't really researched main battery range. Fairly nimble, reload booster, speed booster. A well designed battlecruiser in my opinion. Smaller calibre rifles is the only reason I say that. A nice compliment of 2ndaries. Overall, I give it a thumbs up. If anybody was thinking of getting it. Speaking personally, I don't think you will regret it.

The turrets seem to get knocked out fairly often because of the design , you should take skills and modules to mitigate that .

• Cool 1

Members
3,917 posts
8,387 battles

I call those "mullet BBs" (serious business up front, secondary party in the back).

You would like the Richelieu and Dunkerque as well... give them a try sometime.

[USCC2]
Members
4,763 posts
32 minutes ago, Capt_Ahab1776 said:

Did the same - great ship, one of my top 5 favourites (the Mass being another). :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

[PQUOD]
Members
1,672 posts
8,844 battles
23 minutes ago, Stauffenberg44 said:

I call those "mullet BBs" (serious business up front, secondary party in the back).

You would like the Richelieu and Dunkerque as well... give them a try sometime.

Lol@MulletBB's 

Thanks! I actually kinda had a "meh" feeling about those when I first seen them. Now, I am like um, not bad, not bad at all. Actually pretty good. I almost never see the Dunkerque in random anymore

• Cool 1