Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Smurfvx

Looking For Clan

7 comments in this topic

[SUCIT]
Alpha Tester
5 posts
1,595 battles

Looking for a decent to good clan and tht plays cws. Im competitive and have been kinda playing off and on since alpha but now i have the time to play a lot more so yea if you need to know more about me just msg me for a chat

• Cool 1

[FF]
Members
549 posts
5,137 battles

Check out frigginfrigates.com for discord info 

In game tags FF 

1 rule in FF be on discord when in game 

[Y0L0]
Members
181 posts
7,938 battles

feel free to check out YOLO. typhoon last season and both alpha and bravo are in storm now and looking at typhoon. we also can boast a 10% steel upgrade and a pretty chill community with a heavy clan battle focus. Feel free to come check us out here at our discord https://discord.gg/DAN3gyR and best of luck to you in your search! 

Edited by HoldMyBeer_

[-MEG-]
Members
40 posts
4,812 battles

Hey man,

We're always looking for people to join us in divisions and clan battles. We run discord and have a "farm" clan and a "competitive" clan. We regularily division between clans. Capco our farm clan is for those that don't want to play clan battles but want people to division with, or those not at t10 yet. Meg is our "competitive" clan where its expected to join in divisions and discord more regularily. Both our alpha and beta are in Gale II/I respectively, we had a bad night and did not get past storm struggle on saturday. Last night we had 2 divisions in CB's, the division i was in went 10w/3L ending with a 6 game win streak, in Gale II.

We also encourage people to come check us out and division before joining us, just to see if we have similar personalities. Getting along and having fun is more important then winning to us. Check us out.

[SUCIT]
Alpha Tester
5 posts
1,595 battles

still looking just msg me on here or in game also if i have to sign up for a website then i dont want to join i hate websites

Sign in to follow this