You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_RC1138

Victory Competition Team Scores

18 comments in this topic

[5BS]
Members
6,745 posts

So, for those that care, I'm going to start posting the scores of the Victory Competition at ~4:00 PM-4:30 PM EST (after work). This way you can join, if you are aiming for the Loyalty Rewards, the team that will win. There are still advantages to taking the loser tome times; they may have an increased personal reward modifier that day and if the tokens are more valuable to you than the Loyalty rewards, then this may not concern you (for example, today the Glory team is almost certainty going to win the Loyalty Point, but the Honor team gets much higher token rewards for their trouble). But for those that want the flags/patches, here are the numbers as of ~4 PM EST so you can join the team that fits your desires the most. For some reason the rules state you need only BE on the team for x number of days, but in practice you only win the loyalty point if the team you are on, wins. As a result, for those that care about the flags, knowing the 'winner' as soon as possible before joining a team (and locking it in) is useful/important. And since it takes all of 5 seconds to post a screeny and I have the dupe account, I'll do it.

First day's (2/5/19):

shot-19_05.02_16_14.00-0645.thumb.jpg.0091f159113f720b71dc9730be27579d.jpg

Edited by _RC1138

[PVE]
Members
14,935 posts
9,477 battles

If you want to get the flags for each team, then you want to spend 15 days on each team. Then spend another 5 days on each team to get the event flag. 

If you care about tokens, you want to first determine the likely amount of points you can earn in your play time. Then pick the team that one or lost the day before.

Details here

[5BS]
Members
6,745 posts
1 hour ago, Kizarvexis said:

If you want to get the flags for each team, then you want to spend 15 days on each team. Then spend another 5 days on each team to get the event flag.  

That's not entirely accurate:

image.thumb.jpeg.8f1a31782efd705e9a2f9943ee2f331a.jpeg

Now the competition has gone on for 7 completed days now. I set for team Honor for all 7. On day 4, Team Honor lost to team Glory. If what you were saying was exactly correct, I'd have 7 points in Team Honor, but I don't, I have 6 points, because Team Honor has only won 6 times.

You only get a Loyalty point (towards the 15, then 20, total for the flags) if the team you are PART of that day wins. Now that may be a bug on WGing's part, but that's what's going on at the moment. As such, if you want to get the 15 + 5 loyalty points per team, you need to make sure you are ON the team that wins each day, otherwise you lose a day basically.

Also, this is predicted that at least 20 days over the next 49 each team wins. If for example, Team Honor wins all 49 days (or more than 29) then it will be *impossible* for anyone on the server to get the extended loyalty reward. Again, this may be a bug, but it IS how it is working right now.

• Funny 1

[LEGIT]
Members
1,685 posts
24,558 battles

I'm just picking the team with the highest difficulty, which really just means you have to play and win more games than the normal difficulty.  But it maximizes the number of tokens you can get.

[A_51]
Members
797 posts
18,086 battles
7 minutes ago, slokill_1 said:

I'm just picking the team with the highest difficulty, which really just means you have to play and win more games than the normal difficulty.  But it maximizes the number of tokens you can get.

Same for me.  I couldn't care less about the flags.  

[WOLFC]
Members
1,143 posts
8,748 battles
24 minutes ago, _RC1138 said:

Now the competition has gone on for 7 completed days now. I set for team Honor for all 7. On day 4, Team Honor lost to team Glory. If what you were saying was exactly correct, I'd have 7 points in Team Honor, but I don't, I have 6 points, because Team Honor has only won 6 times.

You only get a Loyalty point (towards the 15, then 20, total for the flags) if the team you are PART of that day wins. Now that may be a bug on WGing's part, but that's what's going on at the moment. As such, if you want to get the 15 + 5 loyalty points per team, you need to make sure you are ON the team that wins each day, otherwise you lose a day basically.

Also, this is predicted that at least 20 days over the next 49 each team wins. If for example, Team Honor wins all 49 days (or more than 29) then it will be *impossible* for anyone on the server to get the extended loyalty reward. Again, this may be a bug, but it IS how it is working right now.

I don't know what happened with your points per team ... but that hasn't been my experience.  I've chosen ...

Honor 2 times ... once after a win and once after a loss

Glory 5 times ... I believe every choice was after a loss except the first (which had no prior winner)

... and my results for each team totals to 7 ... 1 per day ...

h.jpg

g.jpg

• Cool 1

[USCC2]
Members
4,764 posts
34 minutes ago, _RC1138 said:

I believe your maths may be inaccurate. :cap_hmm: Apart from the first day that I chose honor, I played for the losing side.

In total I have played for Honor and Glory (Honor twice and Glory 5 times) - I do not believe Glory has won 5 times, yet I have 5 points for glory and 2 for honor.

A point for each day I have played, for each team I played for. :Smile_honoring:

@DocWalker You Ninja! :cap_like:

Edited by _WaveRider_
  • Cool 1

[WOLF9]
[WOLF9]
Members
105 posts
4,254 battles
1 hour ago, _RC1138 said:

If for example, Team Honor wins all 49 days (or more than 29) then it will be *impossible* ...

The only thing being on the winning team affects is if you get the 4 tokens for being on the winning team that day.

Period.

The loyalty awards are based on your loyalty, not wins.  I'm evenly split on the 2 teams at the moment.

Abbye

[5BS]
Members
6,745 posts
5 minutes ago, Abbye said:

The only thing being on the winning team affects is if you get the 4 tokens for being on the winning team that day.

Period.

The loyalty awards are based on your loyalty, not wins.  I'm evenly split on the 2 teams at the moment.

I'm not, look at my score in my above screenshot. I set for the Honor Team for 7 days, they only won 6 of them, and I am at 6 for Honor, 0 for Glory.

[WOLFC]
Members
1,143 posts
8,748 battles
49 minutes ago, _WaveRider_ said:

So close, almost a tie, mate! +1 :Smile_medal:

[PVE]
Members
14,935 posts
9,477 battles
2 hours ago, _RC1138 said:

2 hours ago, DocWalker said:

I don't know what happened with your points per team ... but that hasn't been my experience.  I've chosen ...

Honor 2 times ... once after a win and once after a loss

Glory 5 times ... I believe every choice was after a loss except the first (which had no prior winner)

... and my results for each team totals to 7 ... 1 per day ...

h.jpg

g.jpg

2 hours ago, _WaveRider_ said:

I believe your maths may be inaccurate. :cap_hmm: Apart from the first day that I chose honor, I played for the losing side.

In total I have played for Honor and Glory (Honor twice and Glory 5 times) - I do not believe Glory has won 5 times, yet I have 5 points for glory and 2 for honor.

A point for each day I have played, for each team I played for. :Smile_honoring:

1 hour ago, Abbye said:

Period.

Abbye

These^^^

I have received points for Glory when they lost.

1 hour ago, _RC1138 said:

I'm not, look at my score in my above screenshot. I set for the Honor Team for 7 days, they only won 6 of them, and I am at 6 for Honor, 0 for Glory.

I would open a ticket with support as mine all track with my selecting the team, not whether it won.

[USCC2]
Members
4,764 posts
6 hours ago, _RC1138 said:

I think you are making the mistake of believing what you think - must be right. Both the description  of the rules and experience of others that support the description indicate you are not.

So either the game is acting differently for you, or your maths is wrong. I would consider opening a ticket as @Kizarvexis has suggested.

On that note, your input is appreciated Kizarvexis. :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

Members
44 posts
8,104 battles

A quick question about accumulating points on the honor/glory sides:  Do you have to spend 15 days in a row to accumulate loyalty points on one side, or can you switch back and forth and have your points accumulate on both sides?  So far, I've spent seven days on team honor and accumulated seven loyalty points on that side.  If I switched to team glory, would I lose the points I have accumulated on team honor?

[USCC2]
Members
4,764 posts
7 minutes ago, RenamedUser_1018007003 said:

A quick question about accumulating points on the honor/glory sides:  Do you have to spend 15 days in a row to accumulate loyalty points on one side, or can you switch back and forth and have your points accumulate on both sides?  So far, I've spent seven days on team honor and accumulated seven loyalty points on that side.  If I switched to team glory, would I lose the points I have accumulated on team honor?

No it does not have to be consecutive days. As shown in many examples above, you represent a side, you get a point. You can switch and still get your points.

I think the only person who has experienced a 'mishap' in the figures is RC1138. In fact you have shown that by playing the exact way he has played but getting your points, that something doesn't equate with his experience.

[WOLF9]
[WOLF9]
Members
105 posts
4,254 battles
9 hours ago, _RC1138 said:

I'm not, look at my score in my above screenshot. I set for the Honor Team for 7 days, they only won 6 of them, and I am at 6 for Honor, 0 for Glory

Others have already supplied their screenshots showing more progress days on Glory than Glory has had total wins, so I won't, but my experience does match.  As yours doesn't, file a ticket as it may not be working like everyone else's.

Abbye

• Funny 1

[PVE]
Members
14,935 posts
9,477 battles
5 hours ago, RenamedUser_1018007003 said:

4 hours ago, _WaveRider_ said:

No it does not have to be consecutive days. As shown in many examples above, you represent a side, you get a point. You can switch and still get your points.

I think the only person who has experienced a 'mishap' in the figures is RC1138. In fact you have shown that by playing the exact way he has played but getting your points, that something doesn't equate with his experience.

Waverider nailed it. You can switch every day if you like.

Here is the breakdown on maximizing Tokens.

Here's the info for the whole event.

[5BS]
Members
6,745 posts
10 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

I would open a ticket with support as mine all track with my selecting the team, not whether it won.

I will test it again today by deliberately choosing the losing side after work.

• Funny 1

[PVE]
Members
14,935 posts
9,477 battles

Ok, since earning Allowance Tokens are over and Provision Tokens are here until Sun, Jun 23rd, here is the new Token earning system and which team you want to pick based on how many points you expect to earn that day.

NOTE: The points you earn for your Personal total are NOT affected by the bonus points for the team that lost the previous day.

Which Team to pick

As you can see, you can earn more Tokens on the team with the harder difficulty. Here is the break down by points level that you think you can earn that day. Note, I'm not including WoV tokens as they are the same whether your team wins or loses and depend entirely how every else does to see where you fit into the top percentages.

100 points or less - the team does not matter as the points will be the same 3 Provision Tokens. If you pick the winning team, you get 2 more Provision Tokens

200-299 points - the team does not matter as the points will be the same 6 Provision Tokens. If you pick the winning team, you get 2 more Provision Tokens

300-399 points - pick the team with Normal difficulty as you will get 10 Provision Tokens (12 if you win). If you incorrectly picked the Hard, Very Hard or Extreme difficulty you will get 6 Tokens (8 w/Win). So the Normal team is the best option.

400-499 points - pick the team with Normal difficulty as you will get 14 Provision Tokens (16 if you win). If you incorrectly picked the Hard, Very Hard difficulty or Extreme difficulty you will get 6 Tokens (8 w/Win). So the Normal team is the best option.

500-999 points - pick the team with Normal difficulty as you will get 18 Provision Tokens (22 if you win). If you incorrectly picked the team with Hard difficulty, you will get 13 Tokens (15 w/win). If you incorrectly picked the  Very Hard or Extreme difficulty, you will get 6 Tokens (8 w/Win). So the Normal team is the best option.

1,000-1,999 points - pick the team with Hard difficulty if it is available as you will get 20 Provision Tokens (22 if you win). Otherwise pick Normal difficulty as you will get 18 Tokens (20 w/Win). If you incorrectly picked the team with Very Hard difficulty you will get 15 Tokens (17 with a win). If you picked Extreme difficulty, you will get 6 Tokens (8 w/Win). So the Hard/Normal team is the best option.

2,000-2,499 points - pick the team with Hard or Very Hard difficulty if it is available as Hard will you get 27 Provision Tokens (29 if you win) and Very Hard will get you 24 Tokens (26 w/win). Both Normal difficulty and Extreme difficulty will get you 18 Tokens (20 if you win). So the team that has the Hard or Very Hard difficulty is the best option. Otherwise, it doesn't matter.

2,500-2,999 points - pick the team with Hard, Very Hard or Extreme difficulty as you will get more Tokens than the Normal difficulty team even if you lose. If the team had Hard difficulty you will get 27 Tokens (29 w/Win). If the team had Very Hard difficulty, you will get 33 Tokens (35 w/Win), If the team had Extreme difficulty you will get 30 Tokens (32 w/Win). If you incorrectly picked the team with Normal Difficulty, you will get 18 Tokens (20 if you win). So the team that has the Hard, Very Hard or Extreme difficulty is the best option.

3,000+ points - pick the team with Hard, Very Hard or Extreme difficulty as you will get more Tokens than the Normal difficulty team even if you lose. If the team had Hard difficulty you will get 27 Tokens (29 w/Win). If the team had Very Hard difficulty, you will get 33 Tokens (35 w/Win), If the team had Extreme difficulty you will get 42 Tokens (44 w/Win). If you incorrectly picked the team with Normal Difficulty, you will get 18 Tokens (20 if you win). So the team that has the Hard, Very Hard or Extreme difficulty is the best option.

I hope this clears this up for everyone. Winning today is not what is important. Knowing how many points you can earn in your playtime and then picking the correct team that won or lost YESTERDAY is WAY MORE IMPORTANT!

Remember, Provision Token earnings ends Sun, Jun 23rd. 

You need 500 for the 10pt Unique Cmdr Kuznetsov and 200 for Murmansk. If you earn 500pts per day and pick the Normal team every day, you will get 520 Provision Tokens if you play every day.