gillhunter

T10 Permanent Camo

10 comments in this topic

[CIAO]
[CIAO]
Members
525 posts
21,479 battles

Which of these Tier 10 Tech Tree ships would you invest in permanent camo first and why? I currently have Worcester, Gearing, Khabarovsk and the Minotaur and enjoy them all. I have perm camo for my Des Moines, but do a bunch better with my Salem. Trying to figure out which one to invest in next. No wrong answers for this kind of question. ( I don't really BB or CV, terrible in both, lol).

[-RNG-]
Supertester
2,185 posts
2,971 battles

I would do whatever you will probably play the most of. The tier 10 camo provides significant economic bonuses, so you want to get the most bang for your buck by putting it on a heavily used ship.

• Cool 1

[WOLFG]
Members
4,414 posts
2,397 battles

How many (if any) have 19pt commanders on them?  You can never have enough ECXP.

[CIAO]
[CIAO]
Members
525 posts
21,479 battles
38 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

How many (if any) have 19pt commanders on them?  You can never have enough ECXP.

Worcester 16 points, 14 battles (just got her, have 19 point captain I could reassign)

Gearing 15 points, 56 battles (have perm camo on my Fletcher and 19 point captain)

Khab 12 points, 57 battles (have perm camo on my Tash and 19 point captain)

Mino 18 points, 68 battles

The Fletcher, Tash, Salem and Helena all have perm camo and have been my go to ships for a while.

[INR]
Members
1,224 posts
4,060 battles

Buy perm camo in order of most often played to least often.

[PVE]
Members
131 posts
11,550 battles

I just buy the permanent camo after I purchase the t-10 ship,makes playing them a whole lot more pleasant as far as costs. If your doing well with Salem might as well do the worchester    : )

[TCNNA]
Members
764 posts
14,752 battles

Tier x camo is not very cheap.

I bought few tier 9 camo with 50% discount few months ago.

I notice something is changed in damage/XP/gain. 

If you damage lower level ships you get a lot less XP/silver.

So, I think, is better be tier 9 in tier 10 battle.

Tier 8 in tier 10….......good luck

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
1,213 posts
5,185 battles

You could just buy them all and go on that "I can't afford food" diet.  :Smile_trollface:

I recommend Worchester because "daka, daka, daka" and "burn, baby, burn!  :cap_rambo:

2ee9bfba9a83b15834f2123c4aea2f1827e61324

[PVE]
Members
8,138 posts
14,229 battles
17 hours ago, gillhunter said:

Which of these Tier 10 Tech Tree ships would you invest in permanent camo first and why? I currently have Worcester, Gearing, Khabarovsk and the Minotaur and enjoy them all. I have perm camo for my Des Moines, but do a bunch better with my Salem. Trying to figure out which one to invest in next. No wrong answers for this kind of question. ( I don't really BB or CV, terrible in both, lol).

Honestly whichever one you will play more/the most.

The advantage of the T10 perma camo is that -50% reduction in service fee and the +20% credits. DD and CL will have very similar post battle costs. If there was a BB on the list I would say that because the ammo cost part of the service fee (not affected by the -50% btw) for them is insane (can be more than the base service fee). For some reason ammo and torps on DD and Cruisers don't cost much so for them the ammo fees are pretty cheap compared to BB's. So get it for whatever ship you play the most as that will help you out the most. 

For me I just plan on getting it for any T10 I get. Even ones like Khab that I hate. Simply put without them T10 in Co-op is pretty much a 100% guarantee credit loss or break even proposition. With them it's like a T8 Premium.

Edited by AdmiralThunder

Sign in to follow this