Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_Marines

Please limit Tier 5 to uptiering one tier only!

11 comments in this topic

[DOW]
Members
629 posts
3,723 battles

In the early days of this game, very strong ships did not exist and uptiering 2 tiers (tier 5 fighting tier 7) was more or less bearable.

Nowadays we have sharks like Belfast, Nelson, and Gadjah Mada in tier 7. A typical tier 5 will be eaten alive!

• Cool 1

[SIM]
Members
1,491 posts

Just change to up or down 1 tier for all and limit CV to 1 for every 10 ships. If 2 CV use bigger maps.

• Cool 4

[DOW]
Members
629 posts
3,723 battles
3 minutes ago, LadyJess said:

Just change to up or down 1 tier for all and limit CV to 1 for every 10 ships. If 2 CV use bigger maps.

I totally agree. +/- 1 tiers for all tiers will make this game so much less frustrating. If WG refuses to do so, well at least can they please consider limiting it for tier 5 (maybe even tier 6) first.

2-CV matches are also devastating, especially high tiers where CV players are seasoned and they coordinate efforts on one ship at a time.

• Cool 2

[KAPPA]
Members
713 posts
5,624 battles
8 minutes ago, _Marines said:

I totally agree. +/- 1 tiers for all tiers will make this game so much less frustrating. If WG refuses to do so, well at least can they please consider limiting it for tier 5 (maybe even tier 6) first.

2-CV matches are also devastating, especially high tiers where CV players are seasoned and they coordinate efforts on one ship at a time.

You can't usually have 2 CVs in high tiers unless the queue is sitting for too long, though. 

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
10,605 posts
15,896 battles
2 hours ago, _Marines said:

In the early days of this game, very strong ships did not exist and uptiering 2 tiers (tier 5 fighting tier 7) was more or less bearable.

OMG get real! In the "early days" the game had +3/-3 MM, teams which were allowed to be numerically uneven, no 1 for each team CV balance, and the ORIGINAL Cleveland. That statement you just made above is nothing more than you talking out the side of your neck about things you obviously know nothing about.

2 hours ago, _Marines said:

Nowadays we have sharks like Belfast, Nelson, and Gadjah Mada in tier 7. A typical tier 5 will be eaten alive!

That depends a little bit on the ship, and a LOT on the Captain; remember that there are no bad ships, just bad Captains.

[HINON]
Members
10,662 posts
53 minutes ago, Umikami said:

OMG get real! In the "early days" the game had +3/-3 MM

3OjXAwk.jpg

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
10,605 posts
15,896 battles
11 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

3OjXAwk.jpg

Sweet, wish I looked that good these days, LOL!!

[DOW]
Members
629 posts
3,723 battles
4 hours ago, RipNuN2 said:

3OjXAwk.jpg

Does it make me too old to remember you could load up Shinano with torpedo bombers only and play the game in such god mode?:Smile_hiding:

[WPP]
Members
101 posts
17,923 battles

I wish they would consider it also. You play a T-5 Omaha (which saw VERY limited action in WW2) and then all of a sudden you are fighting T-7s. You might as well TRY to hide and play like a DD but it's not fast enough. The server doesn't even take the full 30-secs to select the ships to at least try to keep it close. But if they won't put the Flint in the armory for sale using doubloons instead of steel, I doubt they change the tier rank setup. Just my 2 C's worth after playing for 3 years.  No "You need to be a better Captain" remarks please!

Members
663 posts
On 5/2/2019 at 3:21 PM, _Marines said:

You missed the idea that WG wants the game to be frustrating.

If the game was not frustrating, you might not have a reason to buy a premium boat or even a higher-tier premium boat.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Alpha Tester
265 posts
1,697 battles
On 5/2/2019 at 6:24 PM, RipNuN2 said:

3OjXAwk.jpg

It's one of the reasons I quit playing for 2 years.

Sign in to follow this