You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Worgan06

Disconnection at contact with enemy ships

10 comments in this topic

[A-M-F]
Members
10 posts
2,521 battles

Is the Russian creator of this game to backward or ignorant to produce a game that will not DC at contact with enemy ships? This is the worst game for DC I play. You sneak in your DD around all the hazards.  Find the BB or CV you are hunting and fire torps or just turn to fire and it crashes. WG denys much of this but i see it commented on often. Put in a ticket? Nope they say send us a screen shot. OF WHAT the bloody game locked up and you can't send a screenshot. It is a typical Soviet response. Player: "The game locked up and stopped working" WG:" Show us proof you capitalist dog or we no fix."  Just seems like WG does not give a crap or is not tech savvy enough to fix let alone acknowledge the problem exists. I die a lot in DC land after getting through it all. And let's face it RDF is just cheating for whiny kids that have no tactical sense. Thoughts? Yes I have a new gaming computer with the drivers updated. I'm a Shima skipper so no real guns or AA sneaky is all i got and when WG is too lazy to fix and issue this common it is frustrating. Worgan06 out. 

[R-F]
Members
1,193 posts
7,860 battles

I wish you luck with your technical problems.  Have not encountered that one nor have do I know anyone that has.

Kind of a weird place for a RDF mini-rant though.  I find it a little funny since you're a shima that hates RDF and I run RDF on my shima. 

[SUGAR]
[SUGAR]
Members
4,322 posts
15,120 battles
9 minutes ago, Worgan06 said:

Is the Russian creator of this game to backward or ignorant to produce a game that will not DC at contact with enemy ships? 

See the source image

• Funny 1

Members
2,926 posts
3,734 battles
11 minutes ago, Worgan06 said:

Is the Russian creator of this game to backward or ignorant to produce a game that will not DC at contact with enemy ships? This is the worst game for DC I play. You sneak in your DD around all the hazards.  Find the BB or CV you are hunting and fire torps or just turn to fire and it crashes. WG denys much of this but i see it commented on often. Put in a ticket? Nope they say send us a screen shot. OF WHAT the bloody game locked up and you can't send a screenshot. It is a typical Soviet response. Player: "The game locked up and stopped working" WG:" Show us proof you capitalist dog or we no fix."  Just seems like WG does not give a crap or is not tech savvy enough to fix let alone acknowledge the problem exists. I die a lot in DC land after getting through it all. And let's face it RDF is just cheating for whiny kids that have no tactical sense. Thoughts? Yes I have a new gaming computer with the drivers updated. I'm a Shima skipper so no real guns or AA sneaky is all i got and when WG is too lazy to fix and issue this common it is frustrating. Worgan06 out. 

Yeah, I mean, this is happening to everyone...

[A-M-F]
Members
10 posts
2,521 battles

i did not say i do not use it (RDF) i say it does not belong in game at all. If it is there of course ill use it. I have seem Jingles, Flamu and Flambass all mention the DC issue. 

[A-M-F]
Members
10 posts
2,521 battles

Sweetsie

True my comment is blut anti Soviet and insulting to the game bosses. But I am a Cav Scout, Combat and well American so i do not like paying for a crap product and I have tried nece before. It failed. So now i try the the boot to the groin to see if that works. Or at least gets a response. 

[CSM]
[CSM]
Members
462 posts
4,616 battles

Only time I have DC or load in problems is when Windows is trying to download an update behind the scenes.

Try turning off Window's update.

Or it could be your isp, go for fiber if it's available in your area.

[O7]
Members
1,008 posts
14,165 battles

I recommend you figure out whats wrong with your hardware firmware or software. Its not on WG's end.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Members
400 posts

My PC would lock up at the start of a match. Started with 0.8.3. Was told it was PC video issues, though it worked fine for three months. Hopefully I will get my updated PC back next week and see if it will run them.

[A-M-F]
Members
10 posts
2,521 battles

so not my PC. yes look in streams and content creators (not just me). TY for the windows thought but no. Just when i engage with torps and guns or smoke and when it happens im at under 7km away. Yes it is WG. I can get in huge exchanges in BB's or CA's high video card stuff NP. But get close with torps and guns or smoke and it dies. Not my Vid card. I 25 man Raid Tank in WOW, with no crash. But WG can't handle some torps.  If it was my machine would it not crash with similar or greater game load in other RP MMOs? It does not JUST in wargaming. Not WoT, not WoWP just WoWS. Again I say typical Soviet equipment. You should expect it to fall apart or need constant repair.