You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CaptainTeddybear

Is your clan losing players?

44 comments in this topic

[EGO]
Members
3,515 posts

It is getting increasing difficult to get 7 players for clan battles due to the CV rework.

Is anybody else having this problem?

• Cool 3
  • Boring 3

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
19,399 posts
10,935 battles

That has been our problem from the beginning but not because we are short of people. We just don't have enough that are interested in it. /shrug

• Cool 2

[NOBS]
Members
1,119 posts
8,277 battles

Not only are they not doing clan battles, they're not logging in or playing at all. But they are still on discord waiting to hear that something has changed. 

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[SC]
Members
386 posts
14,015 battles

We are a Newer clan of Veteran players. We usually have enough to play but we are looking for good DD players to compliment the Clan.

[RG-1]
Beta Testers
664 posts
2,439 battles

Due to the different timezones, my clan manages to get Alpha team to do clan battle and almost Bravo team.

And I'm pretty sure it wasn't because of CVs.

[SYN]
Members
15,290 posts
11,987 battles

Even I, a staunch remove CVs player, cannot find CV rework to blame for poor CB turnout rate...

AFAIK, the more likely culprit is burnout, school and a bunch of better new games coming out right now.

Edited by MrDeaf
  • Cool 2

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
4,055 posts
14,116 battles

I know of some people who play only CB now because there are no CVs. If you're having low attendance tied to CVs, it's probably more reflective of an overall reduction in interest than anything having to do with CBs in particular.

[WOLF7]
Members
767 posts
3,732 battles

9/40 have left the clan and quit playing the game completely since the rework - they might be back, might not.  Several others (myself included) have cut back at varying levels but are still in the clan.

• Cool 1

[WOLF9]
Beta Testers
1,645 posts
9 minutes ago, T_O_dubl_D said:

9/40 have left the clan and quit playing the game completely since the rework - they might be back, might not.  Several others (myself included) have cut back at varying levels but are still in the clan.

Wolf7 (your clan) is 39 out of 40 right now.  Wolf9 is full up at 50 out of 50.

• Cool 1

[SUGAR]
[SUGAR]
Members
4,333 posts
15,147 battles

Sugar is recruiting drunks, C rate players and excuse makers... Our goal is to win in discord, not clan battles. Whisper for potential consideration.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 7

[R-F]
Members
1,204 posts
7,860 battles

We've had some turnover, but so far no trouble filling the spots as they become available.

[WOLF7]
Members
767 posts
3,732 battles
1 minute ago, Burnsy said:

Wolf7 (your clan) is 39 out of 40 right now.  Wolf9 is full up at 50 out of 50.

New recruits.  Always plenty of people wanting to join the wolf clans.  

My previous post just addressed the title of the thread. For the record I was in 2 clans prior to the rework and CB turnout sucked then too, one due to lack of interest and one due to poor clan leadership...I do not associate bad clan battle turnout with CVs except for overall less population due to people quitting the game.

[WORX]
Members
3,422 posts
14,785 battles

Problems and loss of interest seems to be  recurring theme for the game. Now that I think if it...

The more clans shrink, its further evidence of how the game has become a disaster.

Although its not a dooms day prophecy for the game, its a recurring problem. WOWS is currently "deflecting" or refuses to address the problem at this time. 

Strap on your boots boys, challenging times ahead.

[WOLF9]
Beta Testers
1,645 posts
12 minutes ago, T_O_dubl_D said:

New recruits.  Always plenty of people wanting to join the wolf clans.  

My previous post just addressed the title of the thread. For the record I was in 2 clans prior to the rework and CB turnout sucked then too, one due to lack of interest and one due to poor clan leadership...I do not associate bad clan battle turnout with CVs except for overall less population due to people quitting the game.

In any case our two wolf clans at least, are not low on players, which is what the thread asks.  Players come and go, no doubt, but the various wolf iterations generally stay pretty full. 

[WOLF7]
Members
767 posts
3,732 battles
3 minutes ago, Burnsy said:

In any case, our clans two wolf clans at least, are not low on players, which is what the thread asks.  Players come and go, no doubt, but the various wolf iterations generally stay pretty full. 

No it asks if clans are losing players not low on players. Even though overall we are not getting smaller due to replacements that doesnt mean we arent losing players.  In wolf clans it isnt so much a problem but in previous clans we would lose veterans and replace them with newer players that had fewer T10s or sometimes no T10s at all.  I can see this being a bigger problem for teams where CB is more important.

[-VT-]
[-VT-]
Members
552 posts
25,867 battles

We have had some old time players back off of WoWs considerably.

And we have had some fresh faces join our clan.

Numbers have stayed about the same.

Average battles has dropped some.  As has competitive experience on average.  BUT, the new guys seem eager to learn.

Sailing forth!  Onward!

We are recruiting...

Sabene

• Cool 3

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
7,771 posts
11,127 battles

Nope. 

[WOLF9]
Beta Testers
1,645 posts
16 minutes ago, T_O_dubl_D said:

No it asks if clans are losing players not low on players.

In the context of OP's question, they are interchangeable.  However you want to interpret the question, the clan I am in is currently completely full. The clan that you are in currently has a single slot available and is otherwise also full.

[DAKI]
Members
236 posts
8,823 battles

Tbh I feel like WG can slow down the grind a little bit....... ranked battle right after Clan battles are ok for like 1 or 2 rotations. But continuing any further is really a huge burnout to the players. Maybe give us a month long break in between?

[CNK]
[CNK]
Members
280 posts
11,403 battles

Most of my clan is not playing, so I am playing with some members of another clan who said they are having the same problem since 8.0.

[P2W]
Members
210 posts
8,940 battles
54 minutes ago, Sweetsie said:

Sugar is recruiting drunks, C rate players and excuse makers... Our goal is to win in discord, not clan battles. Whisper for potential consideration.

Is this AND meant to imply that all three have to be true, or just any one of them? I'm pretty sure I can qualify as a drunk C-rate player, but I try not to make excuses for it :-)

Edited by KaptainNemo_1
  • Funny 1

[SUGAR]
[SUGAR]
Members
4,333 posts
15,147 battles
6 minutes ago, KaptainNemo_1 said:

Is this AND meant to imply that all three have to be true, or just any one of them? I'm pretty sure I can qualify as a drunk C-rate player, but I try not to make excuses for it :-)

we prefer to talk about how good we are in discord rather than prove it on the high seas.

• Funny 1