Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Laurpal

FIX the ready to fire indicator

2 comments in this topic

[1KR]
Members
31 posts
11,014 battles

FIX the ready to fire indicator, when using a bb the green indicator stating a gun is ready to shoot but cannot shoot because its turret angle is blocked by ships own structure. I clicking like a moron but guns wont fire because in zoomed mode i cannot see the guns yet they say ready to fire.

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,113 posts
4,926 battles
11 minutes ago, Laurpal said:

FIX the ready to fire indicator, when using a bb the green indicator stating a gun is ready to shoot but cannot shoot because its turret angle is blocked by ships own structure. I clicking like a moron but guns wont fire because in zoomed mode i cannot see the guns yet they say ready to fire.

That's actually not what it is, or if it is it's only if the difference between the turret's maximum traverse and your reticle is less than a degree. But it sounds to me like what you're experiencing is more likely that, in close quarters, your turrets are just barely falling behind the aiming reticle as you sail past the enemy. In either situation the solution is to adjust your aim back slightly relative the the problem turret's location, just for a moment so that it can catch up, while clicking.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this