Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
crazyferret23777

Lenin vs vlad

3 comments in this topic

Members
327 posts
6,827 battles

Since it was announced that the Tier 8 RU bb lenin is going to be for sale on the 8th how do you think it will hold  to tier 8 MM? The only early RU bb I don't have is the Vlad and I've heard from other posters that it really is only good once you get in the sub 12 km range and that's terrible in the current meta. What does everyone think? Are you going to say no more tier 8 premiums until they fix MM? TIA

[TBW]
Members
7,390 posts
13,567 battles

I don't know if I will buy it, but tier 8 treats me better than tier 10 for some reason it seems. I for one, am not ascared of tier 8's.

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,112 posts
4,926 battles

That's gonna be a real interesting one to see how it works out, IMO. A lot of it will come down to these two factors: Is Vlad the Often Impaled better armored than Lenin? Can Lenin bring all of its guns to bear more easily than Vlad while still keeping up her protection?

Given her Nelson-style layout and 30 second turret traverse combined with that quick Russian ruddershift, I'm going to give the preliminary edge to Lenin. But armor layout is still the big unknown that could make or break her at this point.

Sign in to follow this