You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Hunter_Steel

Azur Lane Collection

20 comments in this topic

[-ARP-]
[-ARP-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,772 posts
3,677 battles

Wasn't there supposed to be a dedicated article for the Azur Lane Collection, Premium shop and Personal Combat Missions? I seem to remember Dasha saying something about there going to be a dedicated article. WeeGee, explain?

Laffey is waiting for this article too.

GZzyasy.png

~Hunter

[-ARP-]
[-ARP-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,772 posts
3,677 battles
2 minutes ago, Sidelock said:

Here

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/sales-and-events/may-missions-2019/

scroll down and click on Take Part to get the AL mission.

That's not a dedicated article as it doesn't even mention the collection, only the containers and an image which vaguely mentions the containers.

~Hunter

[-BMV-]
Members
311 posts
15,239 battles
3 minutes ago, Hunter_Steel said:

That's not a dedicated article as it doesn't even mention the collection, only the containers and an image which vaguely mentions the containers.

~Hunter

Now that you mention it, yup you're right. Kinda lazy on WGs part to not do a dedicated article and just stick it on the May missions one

[TCNNA]
Members
772 posts
14,807 battles

In collection you get flags , I image related to the game.

If you finish collect you get a 10pts CPT GB 

[TASC]
Members
239 posts
7,017 battles

yep, if you do the missions you get 3 containers so at best 3 parts of the collections. how are you going to fill in all 36 with 3 containers? i haven't seen any in the normal container drops. looks like i will not be getting this collection filled out as i'm not paying $10 a box. 

[BE-ER]
Beta Testers
34 posts
10,665 battles

I have gotten Azur Lane collection items in normal daily crates. It's a random drop chance.

• Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Members
10,207 posts
6,674 battles
9 minutes ago, rutilius83 said:

yep, if you do the missions you get 3 containers so at best 3 parts of the collections. how are you going to fill in all 36 with 3 containers?

They drop intermittently in the daily containers thereafter. It's one of those collections that completes on its own over time.

[-S-R-]
Beta Testers
845 posts
13,958 battles
10 minutes ago, rutilius83 said:

yep, if you do the missions you get 3 containers so at best 3 parts of the collections. how are you going to fill in all 36 with 3 containers? i haven't seen any in the normal container drops. looks like i will not be getting this collection filled out as i'm not paying $10 a box. 

Rest of collection you got form normal daily containers once,,colection,, is activated.

[TASC]
Members
239 posts
7,017 battles

something wrong with giving thumbs up right now, 

so thank you both Gandariel and Ensign Cthulhu . i guess RNG hates me right now. lol

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
1,224 posts
5,216 battles
50 minutes ago, Mikebello said:

In collection you get flags , I image related to the game.

If you finish collect you get a 10pts CPT GB 

And it is very easy to complete.  Ms. Hood is now right where she belongs, HMS Hood.  I do like freebie 10-point captains.

[TCNNA]
Members
772 posts
14,807 battles
1 hour ago, Captain_Slattery said:

And it is very easy to complete.  Ms. Hood is now right where she belongs, HMS Hood.  I do like freebie 10-point captains.

You talk about mission or anime in crates?

[LLMF]
Alpha Tester
1,940 posts

You need that first item to start the collection I am assuming.  I didn't get the option to start the collection until I got the first crate from the "Ocean" mission.

Members
2,397 posts
8,994 battles

I wish the reward for the entire collection was something more cool than a captain with a special portrait and voice.  Previous anime themed collection included permanent camouflage for Yamato, it was something more tangible to look forward to.

[TURD]
Members
149 posts
2,022 battles

Missed opportunity. I can't see myself going after these too hard or buying crates at a shot to get the couple captains I really would like to have.  I get trolled hard enough by RNG in battles sometimes, I don't want to bring that same misery to this experience as well. I mean, I would pay money to purchase the individual ones I want, but I can't, so...

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
1,224 posts
5,216 battles
39 minutes ago, Mikebello said:

You talk about mission or anime in crates?

The mission to get Hood captain.

[WOLF5]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
2,538 posts
31,897 battles

Anyone know if there is an end date for the collection?  I'm trying to decide on whether to keep the Azure Lane collection enabled or to re-enable the Yamamoto collection in order to complete that one to be able to mount 2 flags on IJN ships.

[CLARE]
Members
310 posts
On 5/2/2019 at 8:13 AM, echelon5 said:

I have gotten Azur Lane collection items in normal daily crates. It's a random drop chance.

+1

i got 1 collection item from daily container so far. 

[WOLFG]
Members
4,419 posts
2,416 battles
6 minutes ago, Patton5150 said:

Anyone know if there is an end date for the collection?  I'm trying to decide on whether to keep the Azure Lane collection enabled or to re-enable the Yamamoto collection in order to complete that one to be able to mount 2 flags on IJN ships.

I think it collects as long as it is enabled