Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Sigurth_Valkyri

Legendary skills

17 comments in this topic

[PLPT]
[PLPT]
Members
78 posts
9,901 battles

Where are the CV legendaries, and the Daring? The new Russian bb's got em? If so, what are they? If not, when will we get them? Seriously any damn day you want to comment WG

[WOLF9]
Beta Testers
1,642 posts

Legendary modules. The CVs are still being balanced, at least through 8.4 that we know of.  I imagine they won't be added while that is still going on.

Beta Testers
1,236 posts
15,189 battles
11 hours ago, Sigurth_Valkyri said:

Where are the CV legendaries, and the Daring? The new Russian bb's got em? If so, what are they? If not, when will we get them? Seriously any damn day you want to comment WG

Already here for CVs cept UK.

legends.JPG

[CNK]
[CNK]
Members
280 posts
11,394 battles

Nope, you still can't equip them on CVs and not all tier 10 ships have legendary mods created for them.

Beta Testers
1,236 posts
15,189 battles
4 minutes ago, FiveStarMojo said:

Nope, you still can't equip them on CVs and not all tier 10 ships have legendary mods created for them.

Right not all tier 10 ships can equip them but........

aa1.JPG

aa2.JPG

[CNK]
[CNK]
Members
280 posts
11,394 battles
10 minutes ago, SgtSpud said:

Right not all tier 10 ships can equip them but........

aa1.JPG

aa2.JPG

Yep, you will be disappointed when you finish those missions and try to equip the mod.

Ask me how I know.

• Funny 1

[PLPT]
[PLPT]
Members
78 posts
9,901 battles
6 minutes ago, FiveStarMojo said:

Yep, you will be disappointed when you finish those missions and try to equip the mod.

Ask me how I know.

yep its been months and no word from WG. Iam not sure why more people aren't upset bout daring not having one yet

Beta Testers
1,236 posts
15,189 battles
17 minutes ago, FiveStarMojo said:

Ask me how I know.

Nuff said ty for the info...maybe by the time I earn them they will be live.

[CNK]
[CNK]
Members
280 posts
11,394 battles
2 minutes ago, SgtSpud said:

Nuff said ty for the info...maybe by the time I earn them they will be live.

Yep, at least when they are added, I have the Midway. I hope it's worth it.

[PVE]
Members
14,935 posts
9,477 battles
On 5/2/2019 at 12:34 AM, Sigurth_Valkyri said:

The last Unique Upgrade released was the Worcester. The other without one are coming, but no time frame yet. The CV UUs are frozen to be reworked. You can work the mission to earn the Midway and Hakuryu UUs if you have it, but like others have said, you can not mount it until the CV UUs are reworked.

[WGA]
Administrator
1,315 posts
637 battles

Hey Captains,

Unique Upgrades are designed to make the ship play in a new and unique way. We first need to see how the ships preform in their normal state and then find a interesting alternative to introduce the mod. Keeping balance is important so this can take time but the Development team is looking at the other tier X ships to see what upgrades could be feasible. Keep an eye on the developer blog for more information.

Thanks!

[PLPT]
[PLPT]
Members
78 posts
9,901 battles
20 minutes ago, Kami said:

Hey Captains,

Unique Upgrades are designed to make the ship play in a new and unique way. We first need to see how the ships preform in their normal state and then find a interesting alternative to introduce the mod. Keeping balance is important so this can take time but the Development team is looking at the other tier X ships to see what upgrades could be feasible. Keep an eye on the developer blog for more information.

Thanks!

Thank you for the feedback but is there a timeline for how long the daring and haru will take? The have been in circulation for a while to date.

Sign in to follow this