You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
diddlyv

Azur Lane Containers

6 comments in this topic

[TORP]
[TORP]
Members
265 posts
23,221 battles

Any way to earn them after completing Current Azur Lane Personal mission??

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
19,399 posts
10,935 battles

Since they are a collection I think they will keep popping up once in awhile until they pull them.

[SYN]
Members
7,415 posts
12,523 battles

The collection pieces will continue to sometimes be in regular containers once unlocking the collection. But ATM there I think there is just the one mission to earn containers. Maybe there will be more later but... I mean other than unlocking the collection they kinda suck.

• Cool 1

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,513 posts
11,631 battles
3 minutes ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

The collection pieces will continue to sometimes be in regular containers once unlocking the collection. But ATM there I think there is just the one mission to earn containers. Maybe there will be more later but... I mean other than unlocking the collection they kinda suck.

beat me to it.^^:fish_book:

[TORP]
[TORP]
Members
265 posts
23,221 battles

Hopefully there will be other ways to EARN the elements of the collection.  Completed Ocean Currents today got the 3 containers.  Got 2 of the 36 pieces and a duplicate, I am such a lucky boy 1 chance in 18 of getting a duplicate and I won!!!!  Having played this game long enough I know better than purchase pieces with duplicates until you get enough duplicates to get all the pieces one is missing.  Anything else increases the chance of getting duplicates

Edited by diddlyv

[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
4,505 posts
4,404 battles
13 minutes ago, diddlyv said:

Hopefully there will be other ways to EARN the elements of the collection.  Completed Ocean Currents today got the 3 containers.  Got 2 of the 36 pieces and a duplicate, I am such a lucky boy 1 chance in 18 of getting a duplicate and I won!!!!  Having played this game long enough I know better than purchase pieces with duplicates until you get enough duplicates to get all the pieces one is missing.  Anything else increases the chance of getting duplicates

Once you start the collection going, the pieces will start showing up randomly from the regular daily containers, until you complete the collection.

Edited by Blorgh2017