You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
doktor9

Looking for a Home/Clan

10 comments in this topic

[SF-E]
Beta Testers
4 posts
6,474 battles

I'm looking for a clan …. I'd like to participate in CW and I like social …. hate when no one talks. I have DISCORD and TeamSpeak  …. I'm normally ma DD guy but I'll do/learn anything (including DDs if thers something to teach me … I'm willing to learn …. I'm over 30 years old … ok Im 55  :) but I do enjoy this game …. If anyone has questions for me please don't hesitate to ask …. Im open and honest retired AF.  I may not be the BEST but I'm not bad either :)

• Cool 1

[FF]
Members
549 posts
5,138 battles

Check out frigginfrigates.com for discord info 

In game tags FF 

1 rule in FF be on discord when in game 

[OGU]
Members
24 posts
1,991 battles

Check out OGU! We are looking for players for clan battles and have an active discord.  We have quite a few veteran players that would be more than happy to help answer any questions you might have as well. Let me know if you are interested and I'll send you a discord link.

[187]
Members
1,282 posts
7,874 battles

We could use more DD players we would love to have ya and hopefully you can stand a clan as boisterous as we are...kill em all!

You may want to go ahead and leave your current clan since there is a 3 day wait regardless of the clan you decide to go with...just an fyi otherwise you would have seen an invite sent from 187.

Edited by C_D

[-MEG-]
Members
40 posts
4,816 battles

Hey man,

We're always looking for people to join us in divisions and clan battles. We run discord and have a "farm" clan and a "competitive" clan. We regularily division between clans. Capco our farm clan is for those that don't want to play clan battles but want people to division with, or those not at t10 yet. Meg is our "competitive" clan where its expected to join in divisions and discord more regularily. Both our alpha and beta are in Gale II/I respectively, we had a bad night and did not get past storm struggle on saturday. Last night we had 2 divisions in CB's, the division i was in went 10w/3L ending with a 6 game win streak, in Gale II.

We also encourage people to come check us out and division before joining us, just to see if we have similar personalities. Getting along and having fun is more important then winning to us. Check us out.

[SF-E]
Beta Testers
4 posts
6,474 battles

Thanks for the inputs !!!!  I'm looking at you guys and yes CD I need to leave where I'm at but I didn't want to until there was some interest :) Old guy playin it safe kinda :) 

[YETI]
[YETI]
Members
6 posts
8,488 battles

Hi doktor9.  YETI is currently recruiting.  We are active in clan battles and do clan nights a couple times a week on the off season.  We have a lot of friendly guys that are in your age group that are willing to division.  We use discord.  If you want to know anything more send me a message here or in game.

[187]
Members
1,282 posts
7,874 battles
14 hours ago, doktor9 said:

Thanks for the inputs !!!!  I'm looking at you guys and yes CD I need to leave where I'm at but I didn't want to until there was some interest :) Old guy playin it safe kinda :) 

I hear ya....

A ship in a harbour is safe...but that's not what ships were built for.

I think you will like our group pop by our discord channel this weekend and div up with us. Most of us are older farts, I'm 50, we have a few younger guys but we are training em up pretty good. We have 3 guys all from the same family even gramps, father and son...real good guys.

Invite sent...

Edited by C_D