You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
abyssofthetriffid

Loving the unloved ........the abruzzi.

10 comments in this topic

Members
1,560 posts
3,791 battles

Loving the unloved for a change and had some fun for a change.

The abruzzi hard work, very low damage guns but at last i had some fun in her.

Enjoy :D .

shot-19.05.01_21.30.58-0408.jpg

[PWH]
Members
139 posts
5,977 battles

Not that bad of a ship. Just takes time to learn how to play it well. Must have been running more flags then when i played mine. This is my best in the ship.image.thumb.png.58d049833536ea782b18e92bbee18875.png

• Cool 1

[PWH]
Members
139 posts
5,977 battles

And it took me a sec to notice that wasnt an abruzzi result, but its smaller brother, the Aosta.

• Funny 2

Members
1,560 posts
3,791 battles
5 minutes ago, SteeLeviathan said:

And it took me a sec to notice that wasnt an abruzzi result, but its smaller brother, the Aosta.

I am actually using the abruzzi ive got side tracked i believe thanks for the info.

[O7]
Members
1,448 posts
15,294 battles

image.thumb.png.bd04539539e5f2dfa677283f9f760f34.png

This is one of my favorite ships outside of T10 for sure, Abruzzi is always a good time, easily my best T7 cruiser for solo play.

• Cool 1

Members
1,560 posts
3,791 battles
26 minutes ago, Kebobstuzov said:

image.thumb.png.bd04539539e5f2dfa677283f9f760f34.png

This is one of my favorite ships outside of T10 for sure, Abruzzi is always a good time, easily my best T7 cruiser for solo play.

Awesome.

Members
2,028 posts
10,734 battles

Hey

I hate the Abruzzi; one the most inconsistent T7 cruisers in the game.  The AP can do good if a ship is broadside (cruisers only) but at 7%, the HE is DD levels of pathetic since the DPM is so low.  The AP tends to bounce off everything that isn't completely broadside to you.  The rudder shift is slow enough, making kiting tough because your armor doesn't hold up to any kind of damage, torps are kind of useless most of the time.  It's a very lack luster ship that needs serious work to make even remotely decent.  I would say take 2 seconds off the main guns, give it a 10% fire chance on the HE and allow it to hit a little harder on the AP.  Otherwise, it's a port queen, there are so many better T7 cruisers to run.  The only other T7 I did not like much is the Schors, so very fragile but the guns are decent unlike the Abruzzi.

Pete

[COOLI]
Members
84 posts
7,788 battles

shot-19_05.09_18_22.27-0266.thumb.jpg.c909d8903a03130fc50eae600a610e7c.jpg

So im posting this until i get a kraken tonight. 75k of that was on a musashi i was dueling in the corner at the end of the match.

I'm playing them specifically in reponse to the haters. I love my Italian CLs. theyre nasty. i have plenty of krakens in them. Its simple: play them like big american DDs but dont forget harness those torps. saturate any areas that wont endanger allies and may be used by the enemy. engage, kite, and set fires at range. Or use those islands to ambush and torp ships, then finish them off with guns if the survive(BBs will).

[PRND]
Members
3 posts
4,910 battles

I too just bought her this weekend and have only played her twice. But I kindof like her, I like most cruiser anyway. Im mainly and BB and cruiser player but I perfer the quicker cruiser's I also bought the Duca which probably means I enjoy pain to some level. When I logg on after work I usually play enough pames to get two containers before I head off to bed. My overall play isnt great I'm sure I'd be laughed off the map by most of you, But I do enjoy the ships I play even the Galloping Ghost of the Java coast, the Marblehead.  

[COOLI]
Members
84 posts
7,788 battles
On 6/10/2019 at 5:36 AM, umpiremac said:

My overall play isnt great I'm sure I'd be laughed off the map by most of you, But I do enjoy the ships I play even the Galloping Ghost of the Java coast, the Marblehead.  

Practice makes perfect friend! When I get back to my computer next week (I’m traveling) I’ll send you a friend request and we can take some cruisers out, especially the Italians!!! As for the Marblehead, I’m so bad at her! I’m gonna need your help to git gud with her :fish_book: