You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Kaleon

I just want to point out that whenever there are no CV's in a game, a chorus of celebrations occurs in chat from both teams.

21 comments in this topic

[B-W-M]
Members
6 posts
1,921 battles

That's all I'm going to say about the meta as it stands, think of it what you will.

Edited by Kaleon
Typo
  • Cool 5
  • Boring 3
  • Angry 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
12,264 posts
17,782 battles

I'm amazed!

[WORX]
Members
6,477 posts
16,189 battles

ill post screen shots of both sides rejoicing over not seeing a CV. For me its nothing new it happens daily

[PVE]
Members
8,706 posts
22,017 battles

We all know that this is impossible, only a tiny vocal minority of players hate carriers.... I guess they all got into a game together...

• Cool 1

[-DZ-]
Members
280 posts
10,510 battles

I know island hide spam meta took a hit but itll be ok metas change constantly in online games people will deal with it unless people want to whine and complain and throw tantrums all the time like entitled snow flakes.

• Cool 1

[POP]
Members
551 posts
6,383 battles
8 hours ago, MisterSlithers said:

I know island hide spam meta took a hit but itll be ok metas change constantly in online games people will deal with it unless people want to whine and complain and throw tantrums all the time like entitled snow flakes.

I know right?  I love playing my Shimmi now.  I am no longer expected to charge into caps just to get nuked by radar boats and I get large clumps of ships with stacked AA to shoot me torps at.  The only people complaining are the ones who either refuse to change the way they play or the ones who lack the situational awareness to do so.

• Cool 2

[SOV]
Members
2,959 posts
17 hours ago, Kaleon said:

That's all I'm going to say about the meta as it stands, think of it what you will.

I am soooo happy when no dd are around.

• Cool 4

[SCRAP]
Beta Testers
1,690 posts
5,207 battles

Similar story to when there are no DDs in game, with their infinite number of sea-cancer torpedoes being invisi-fired.

• Cool 2

[SCRAP]
Beta Testers
1,690 posts
5,207 battles
16 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

ill post screen shots of both sides rejoicing over not seeing a CV. For me its nothing new it happens daily

So you're not getting four carriers every game like the whiners in the general chat claim?

Perhaps inform them.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[PVE]
Members
8,706 posts
22,017 battles
5 minutes ago, Sigurth_Valkyri said:

So many bad players refusing to adapt then coming here to cry their poor little eyes out.

I know right? Reminds me of players who could not manage to get the RTS CV combat and came here to whine and cry that better players were shutting them down. Also the players whining and crying that RTS CVs were big ol meanies and were killing them. Or the new CV players crying about AA being to strong.. Or the players whining about AA being too weak.. Or the BB players whining about HE setting fires, or DD players whining about radar and BB AP....

I probably missed something but there is always players complaining about certain elements in the game. Sometimes rightly, sometimes wrongly so. All it means is we have an engaged player base. It would be far worse if they were indifferent as they tend to uninstall and move on.... Crying about the criers is kind of pathetic and shortsighted.

• Cool 1

Members
2,844 posts
6,422 battles
On 5/1/2019 at 3:29 AM, MisterSlithers said:

We are customers. We pay their bills. We are entitled. 

What we are not is accepting anything they care to do and calling it good. 

Except the addicted fanbois. 

[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,113 posts
5,950 battles

If you call one or two on average out of twenty-four a "chorus", then sure.

• Cool 1

[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
3,431 posts
4,883 battles

giphy.gif

[-DZ-]
Members
280 posts
10,510 battles
On 5/8/2019 at 11:36 AM, Thornir said:

We are customers. We pay their bills. We are entitled. 

What we are not is accepting anything they care to do and calling it good. 

Except the addicted fanbois. 

Yea and PVPers are customers too I swear to god Wg gamers and WG walk hand in hand screwing a good thing up 

Members
2,486 posts
4,169 battles

I have literally never seen this.  At most I see one or two complaints every five or six matches about CV's.  The sky is not falling.  This is not the end of the world.  You'll either get over it,  or stop playing.  I normally don't encourage people to quit playing online games since they rely so heavily on numbers,  but dear lord I wish the lot of you whiners would just stop playing and leave everyone else in peace.

• Cool 3