You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
NotSynpax

Opening 25 Soviet Era Premium Containers Full of SALT! (Video)

14 comments in this topic

[AAYC]
Beta Testers
791 posts
13,191 battles

I purchased 11 in total (7 and 4).  Out of that I got the T5 and T6 missions.  Was hoping to get the T8 mission but it wasn't to be.  Not going to spend more just to try at early access, I'll just grind them later.  The Soviet camo looks interesting and so does the Lazo (although essentially a premium Schors, I'll still get her).

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
4,230 posts
12,066 battles

I used 7500 of my doubloons to get 7 crates got tier 5 , 6 and 7 Soviet BB missions and already finished them off . 

Edited by clammboy
  • Boring 1

[-K-]
Members
8,491 posts
14,883 battles
2 hours ago, Siegewolf said:

The Soviet camo looks interesting and so does the Lazo (although essentially a premium Schors, I'll still get her).

Actually, Lazo is pretty much the old A-hull (non radar) Chapayev, so she gets more HP than Shchors along with a unique spotter plane consumable.

Beta Testers
107 posts
4,463 battles

What are the odds of getting the soviet bb mission in the free crates? I've opened like 10 of them so far and have yet to receive a mission :Smile-angry:

[BUOY]
Members
1,164 posts
15,926 battles
12 minutes ago, nickalaso123 said:

What are the odds of getting the soviet bb mission in the free crates? I've opened like 10 of them so far and have yet to receive a mission :Smile-angry:

As with the other crate missions they give out T5 missions like candy (so just keep opening free crates), T6 is rarer, T7 is where you'll probably need doubloons to get a 'decent' chance of pulling and don't ever expect to pull the T8 even with premium crates.

[SC]
Alpha Tester
233 posts
7,520 battles

I have done 16 and got nothing, sucks because you would think High Chance would mean you have a pretty good shot at getting one.  Totally understand its gambling so I am not salty but its hard to take when some guys have bought much less and have 2 or 3 of the missions.

[APEZ]
Members
1,496 posts
9,646 battles
2 hours ago, clammboy said:

I used 2500 of my doubloons to get 7 crates got tier 5 , 6 and 7 Soviet BB missions and already finished them off . 

Where is 7 crates for 2500 doubloons?

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
4,230 posts
12,066 battles
6 minutes ago, 0NutsNBolts0 said:

Where is 7 crates for 2500 doubloons?

Sorry my mistake it was 7500 I will edit that 

Beta Testers
519 posts
943 battles

About the only crate offering I participate in and enjoy from a ROI (return on investment) point-of-view is the Santa Gifts.

Three or four years running I have done very well, by rough estimate I have gained 15+ ships in those 3 years spending at the $25 level for Mega gifts. Haven't done any of the others, mostly due to lack of playing time to grind a ship via missions.

• Cool 1