Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CTMAADawson

Class specific personal orders

8 comments in this topic

[AK]
Members
298 posts
11,564 battles

So I've gotten a handful of personal orders in random and coop. I've begun noticing a theme. My DDs will get "cap x number of times" or "spot x number of torpedoes." Cruisers seem to get "score x number of hits" or "start x number of fires." For BBs, it's "get x number of secondary hits." Haven't tried any CVs yet, so I don't know about them. Just wondering if anyone else has been paying attention to this. Or is it all just random and I'm seeing patterns that aren't there?

[-KAK-]
Members
607 posts
11,725 battles

I'd expect there to be specific missions for each class. You can't really complete a flooding mission in a BB or American Cruiser, or get a whole load of secondary hits in a DD or Carrier (The likes of Haida and Graf Zepp notwithstanding)

From what I've seen, it basically boils down to what each class is designed to do. DDs cap and spot. Cruisers tend to get a lot of hits, and most start fires fairly well. BBs can use their secondaries better than any other ships. CVs do a mix of things.

[SWOLF]
Beta Testers
791 posts
7,620 battles

ive gotten a "hit an enemy with torpedoes 8 times" in a battleships so i think the system is slightly broken...

[FTH]
Members
1,016 posts
15,875 battles

Got a 2x spotted in Stalingrad mission earlier...in a game with 4 DD's aside...that wasn't happening, lol.

Members
1,660 posts
4 minutes ago, Purg473 said:

Got a 2x spotted in Stalingrad mission earlier...in a game with 4 DD's aside...that wasn't happening, lol.

Not only that, any game with a CV in it makes it very tough for a cruiser to get any spotting ribbons.

Most of my personal missions have been acheivable on all types of ship's, but now and again a head scratcher pops up.

[AK]
Members
298 posts
11,564 battles
19 minutes ago, Purg473 said:

I always get spotting ribbon missions when there's a CV in the match

Edited by CTMAADawson

[FTH]
Members
1,016 posts
15,875 battles

Or the start a fire missions when you're in a USN or German BB, and spend 2-3 salvos spamming HE and feel like an idiot for doing it.

[WOLFG]
Members
10,477 posts
9,789 battles
Just now, Purg473 said:

Or the start a fire missions when you're in a USN or German BB, and spend 2-3 salvos spamming HE and feel like an idiot for doing it.

Image result for Head nod gif

Sign in to follow this