You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Red_AlreadyOver

Yamato Special Paint

5 comments in this topic

[KBADS]
Beta Testers
18 posts
16,550 battles

Anyone else Purchase the Special paint scheme by Makato Kobayashi for the YAMATO? I Purchased it thinking it would look  like it showed. Marron with Japanese characters . when I received  it was a pale gray. the paint under the water was the paint I expected the whole ship to be.. is this a know glitch ? or should I ask for a refund!

[HINON]
Members
13,731 posts
5 minutes ago, Red_AlreadyOver said:

Anyone else Purchase the Special paint scheme by Makato Kobayashi for the YAMATO? I Purchased it thinking it would look  like it showed. Marron with Japanese characters . when I received  it was a pale gray. the paint under the water was the paint I expected the whole ship to be.. is this a know glitch ? or should I ask for a refund!

The red is below the waterline. The picture clearly shows that grey is the remainder of the ship.

l3b2azL.jpg

Edited by RipNuN2
  • Cool 1

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
8,015 posts
6 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

The red is below the waterline. The picture clearly shows that grey is the remainder of the ship.

l3b2azL.jpg

Aye, for future reference as well, you can click on any camo in the game that is in the exterior tab, even if you don't own it and it will show it on the ship in your port.

[WOLF2]
Members
4,985 posts
20,593 battles
23 minutes ago, Red_AlreadyOver said:

For that price it should be lacquered in Black diamond dust with Gold leaf lettering … 

And a Geisha should be serving Sashimi and Sake on the bridge :)

Edited by Commander_367