Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Labedoyere

Henry IV build question

6 comments in this topic

Members
178 posts
7,700 battles

Hello...Usually when i first put a build together i go by what Flamu says what to to do in his vids though on Henry i ran into a problem.

Upgrades

Slot 1 - Main Armaments Mod 1 no problem

Slot2 - Engine Boost Mod 1 no problem

Slot 3- AA Guns Mod 2....This is the 1st problem that i have.  I have AA guns Mod 1 and not 2 in the 3rd slot...AA guns Mod 2 is listed as one of the option in my 6th slot. If i pick Mod two ion my 6th slot i will not be able to Main Battery Mod 3 in the 6th slot

Slot 4 -Steering gears Mod 2...No problem

Slot 5- Concealment...No problem

Slot 6 - Is part of the problem with the 3rd Slot

Thank You in advance for any help

[BONKS]
Members
1,017 posts
8,729 battles

Dont take any AA modules as they are worthless compared to the other mods availble.

Go for aiming systems for mod 3 and reooad mod in slot 6

• Cool 1

Members
62 posts
8,626 battles
On 4/29/2019 at 9:42 PM, LookUpAndSpit said:

Dont take any AA modules as they are worthless compared to the other mods availble.

Go for aiming systems for mod 3 and reooad mod in slot 6

Yup.
Unless you want to live dangerously in randoms and use the legendary...

[G--T]
Supertester
9 posts
3,863 battles

Personally, I take the Legendary Module for Slot 5 and Reload Module on Slot 6 because of my playstyle that revolves around basically yelling, "Hey everyone, I'm here. Try shooting me, if you can!" However, your mileage my vary; I just like the extra range it provided and the reload boost. Concealment? I'll be shooting and speed-tanking most of the time, so it's less of a problem... (Concealment Expert is still recommended, though). 

So in my opinion, for slot 5, Concealment Expert and the Legendary Modification is a good choice regardless, depending on your playstyle! For Slot 6, I take reload modification because I don't think you'd need more range. But again, it depends on your playstyle and your accuracy. If you struggle to consistently hit ships at 19km away, it's not going to be easier.

[ALWC]
Members
1,188 posts
14,905 battles

i have mine with the UU and main bat 3 in slot 6. You better have EM on your capt skills, and I put the special french capt with the enhanced EM on Henry and it's still hard to keep the guns on target with hard maneuvering. Base gun range is great.

there is no hiding in a Henry.

Sign in to follow this