You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
BlueByYou

What Are The New Premiums To Be Released In 0.8.4

12 comments in this topic

Members
175 posts
9,928 battles

@Radar_X was a great friend to us all today, and let us all know that Georgia and Yoshino will be Coal ships. So has anyone heard what the new Premiums will be coming out in May/0.8.4? There has been talk and videos about the Russian BB Lenin. I saw two new ships this weekend that I have not heard anything about before. One was a T10 Russian BB called Pod####, and the other was a French Destroyer that when it showed up, the game chatroom came alive with people captains saying that they feared being burned down by it. Sorry for not remembering the two new ship names; it is an old age thing :P

Additionally, for those of you awaiting reviews of the new Premiums from LittleWhiteMouse, please understand that she posted that she is having some very serious health issues and will not be able to posts reviews for a bit. Please send her your well wishes, support, and let her know we can wait for her future reviews. She has earned that from all of us with all her contributions that she has made as a WoWs CC.

Edited by BlueByYou
grammar
  • Cool 5

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
4,701 posts

Glad to hear about the Coal ships!   I've been hoarding it for a while now. . . so I'm probably well on my way to having enough.

[KNCOL]
Members
812 posts
1,885 battles

Any news about the yahagi  and yuudachi release date yet or are those dead?

[KWF]
Members
4,880 posts
6,587 battles
54 minutes ago, Koogus said:

Any news about the yahagi  and yuudachi release date yet or are those dead?

There's a pretty big amount of ships in development at the moment. 

Viribus, Indomitable, Yahagi, Yuudachi, Leone, Lenin, Smolensk, Bayard, Somers, Hill, Colbert.

I certainly have missed something but you get the picture. My guess is they will start from the high tiers to bring in more profit, so dunno how soon Yahagi and Yuudachi will become available.

[A-D-F]
Members
2,108 posts
7,629 battles

I should have enough coal to get Yoshino by the middle of June.

I was hoping for another free xp ship since I don't want the Nozuma.

I thought that Pod#### ship was just the other tech tree tier 10.

• Cool 1

[UFFA]
Members
2,116 posts
75 battles
46 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

There's a pretty big amount of ships in development at the moment. 

Viribus, Indomitable, Yahagi, Yuudachi, Leone, Lenin, Smolensk, Bayard, Somers, Hill, Colbert.

I certainly have missed something but you get the picture. My guess is they will start from the high tiers to bring in more profit, so dunno how soon Yahagi and Yuudachi will become available.

From Mofton.

On 4/28/2019 at 11:31 AM, mofton said:

Zp8Wz4o.png

This is good as of about 25 April.

Lazo took a good long while, Indomitable, V-U, Leone and Yahagi are all long in the tooth.

• Cool 1

[SVF]
Members
1,774 posts
2,335 battles
1 hour ago, Stauffenberg44 said:

I'm hoping for the Viribus Unitis.

I wouldn't get your hopes up for VU, they ruined her in the uptier to T5.

[PVE]
Members
19,969 posts
12,621 battles
3 hours ago, BlueByYou said:

@Radar_X was a great friend to us all today, and let us all know that Georgia and Yoshino will be Coal ships. So has anyone heard what the new Premiums will be coming out in May/0.8.4? There has been talk and videos about the Russian BB Lenin. I saw two new ships this weekend that I have not heard anything about before. One was a T10 Russian BB called Pod####, and the other was a French Destroyer that when it showed up, the game chatroom came alive with people captains saying that they feared being burned down by it. Sorry for not remembering the two new ship names; it is an old age thing :P

Additionally, for those of you awaiting reviews of the new Premiums from LittleWhiteMouse, please understand that she posted that she is having some very serious health issues and will not be able to posts reviews for a bit. Please send her your well wishes, support, and let her know we can wait for her future reviews. She has earned that from all of us with all her contributions that she has made as a WoWs CC.

T8 RU BB Lenin is likely to come with 8.4 as that is when the full RU BB line drops. 8.4 looks to be scheduled for May 29th-ish right now.

May 1st is bringing more Azure Lane colab. You will have to click to participate in the AL May 1st article. T8 US CL Montpelier and T8 IJN DD Yukikaze will be tied in somehow. Not sure if as a regular premium or as something like the HSF ships. The May 1st article will have more details.

These have been added to this patch for testing. No idea when they will go live.

Test ships
The following ships have been added for testing by developers, supertesters, and community contributors:  IX Fr DD Mogador,  X Fr DD Kleber,  VII IJN DD Yūdachi,  VIII Fr CL Bayard,  IX US DD Benham,  X IJN CA Yoshino and   X RU BB Pobeda (the latter to be renamed to Slava in Update 0.8.4 edit: this is planned as a 2nd tech tree T10).

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/game-updates/update-083-the-victory/#content

• Cool 2

Members
175 posts
9,928 battles
4 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

T8 RU BB Lenin is likely to come with 8.4 as that is when the full RU BB line drops. 8.4 looks to be scheduled for May 29th-ish right now.

May 1st is bringing more Azure Lane colab. You will have to click to participate in the AL May 1st article. T8 US CL Montpelier and T8 IJN DD Yukikaze will be tied in somehow. Not sure if as a regular premium or as something like the HSF ships. The May 1st article will have more details.

These have been added to this patch for testing. No idea when they will go live.

Test ships
The following ships have been added for testing by developers, supertesters, and community contributors:  IX Fr DD Mogador,  X Fr DD Kleber,  VII IJN DD Yūdachi,  VIII Fr CL Bayard,  IX US DD Benham,  X IJN CA Yoshino and   X RU BB Pobeda (the latter to be renamed to Slava in Update 0.8.4 edit: this is planned as a 2nd tech tree T10).

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/game-updates/update-083-the-victory/#content

Thank you for all the added clarifications Kizarvexis. Much appreciated. 

[PVE]
Members
19,969 posts
12,621 battles
2 hours ago, BlueByYou said:

Thank you for all the added clarifications Kizarvexis. Much appreciated. 

You are welcome