Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Reymu

Russian BBs

14 comments in this topic

[NG-NL]
Members
6,270 posts
10,102 battles

Just wondering if anyone else lucked onto the missions. I got the T5 and 8 from crates bought w/ doubloons. Spent 2 days' playing tokens on more containers (since overstocked w/ camos and Lazo doesn't really interest me now) and wow! got the T6 and 7 missions.

All this with less than 30 containers if remember right.

Wanted to add poll but that part of the forum isn't working.

[_RNG_]
Supertester
3,177 posts
5,512 battles
6 minutes ago, Reymu said:

Just wondering if anyone else lucked onto the missions. I got the T5 and 8 from crates bought w/ doubloons. Spent 2 days' playing tokens on more containers (since overstocked w/ camos and Lazo doesn't really interest me now) and wow! got the T6 and 7 missions.

All this with less than 30 containers if remember right.

Wanted to add poll but that part of the forum isn't working.

I bought 7 boxes... got a Sinop. Could have been better, but it also could have been way worse. I'm after Vlad mostly.

I've opened about the same amount of normal boxes... nothing yet. Glad to hear the common crate drops are frequent enough though:Smile-_tongue:

Edited by _1204_

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
8,078 posts

I am going after the premium ship and then the perma camos, as those cost money.  If I have any tokens left, it will go toward crates.

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,725 posts
19,926 battles

I bought 8 prem boxes, got Vlad. Won a non-prem box in daily login rewards, got Izmail.

Members
354 posts
14,795 battles

I bought 4 boxes a few days ago, and got the T5 and T6 ship missions.  Then bought 4 more crates (working on tokens for the T8 cruiser), and got the T8 ship mission (Vladivostok).  Finished the missions for the T5 and T6, and played a few games in them over the weekend.  A ways away from finishing the mission for the Vlad.

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
8,078 posts
2 minutes ago, Panzer1113 said:

Did 18 boxes, missions on Vlad, ismail and PV

Premium boxes?

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
28,285 posts
24,703 battles

Got some of the containers, got the missions for and attained V Pyotr Velikiy, VI Izmail, VIII Vladivostok.

Don't forget you can get free Perma-Camo for VIII Vladivostok in the Armory "Victory" tab for 500 event tokens.  I got the Perma-Camo before getting Vladivostok and it was sitting in Inventory and ready for whenever the actual BB was arrived.

Edit: Oh!  No sooner do I make this reply, I go in and spend tokens for free containers and get the Sinop mission!

CI8npPW.jpg

Looks like I'll get the 4 pre-release RU BBs :Smile_coin:

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway
  • Cool 1

[RCNW3]
Members
1,943 posts
20,095 battles
27 minutes ago, Burnsy said:

Premium boxes?

Yup, 18 premium through armory, got four of the reg as part of Laso missions, nothing there

[DOG]
Members
710 posts
12,623 battles

Bought 6 (non-premium) soviet era containers and came up empty on missions (don't want to hear about "I got lucky with ....").  My experience with all the past new ship introductions is a (low tier) mission once in 15-20 containers. :cap_wander:

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
28,285 posts
24,703 battles
8 minutes ago, dashtardly said:

Bought 6 (non-premium) soviet era containers and came up empty on missions (don't want to hear about "I got lucky with ....").  My experience with all the past new ship introductions is a (low tier) mission once in 15-20 containers. :cap_wander:

During the last Christmas event I bought the big stack of Santa Crates.

No ships :Smile_trollface:

[5D4]
Beta Testers
713 posts
20,535 battles

I thought maybe I should buy a lotto ticket.... bought the 7 box for 7500 dubs and got all four ship missions.  The nice fact is that they all build on the same XP won in each battle so you do not have to do four separate missions.

[FORM]
Members
1,850 posts
12,237 battles

I bought 7 boxes, the T6 Izmail was in the first box. The T5 Pyotr was in the 6th.

Sign in to follow this