Chien_Lu_Anderman

F Y I for WoT Players

4 comments in this topic

[BEARS]
[BEARS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,191 posts
12,704 battles

Well 1.5 came out today and the switch over to WoT premium account happened and is pretty nice ! 

50% to xp / crew xp / credits ( nice but expected )

exclude two maps from your chance of battle instead of just one ( very happy to have this Mines and Province went right out the window as soon as I could hit the tabs ! lol )

a ' Storage unit ' that has another 10% credits put into it every battle and after 7 days it is put into your account and just repeats doing this every week ( a nice thing for people that are usually low on             credits)

a set of three chained "simple" personal missions every day  ( quite nice as ; so far the first day : they are simple and have nice rewards ) 

and finally the best thing ( in my humble opinion )

five times a day you can add a x3 xp multiplier to a victorious battle AFTER the battle is over in the battle results screen and it adds in with any and all other bonuses !!!!!  

:Smile_honoring:    

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
27,103 posts
14,728 battles
Just now, iDuckman said:

Some interesting perks.

Yeah but not enough to get me back on an active basis. I think I will continue with loading it up once in awhile to play a couple of matches.

[BEARS]
[BEARS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,191 posts
12,704 battles
2 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

Yeah but not enough to get me back on an active basis. I think I will continue with loading it up once in awhile to play a couple of matches.

It is good for me as I have a lot of it and I play almost every day since I am trying to get a 5 man crew totally skilled . They are at 98% on their sixth skill so all the extra xp I can get is needed , lol . It will be interesting to see when the loader finishes his 7th skill as that is the last one he can get ; does continue to accumulate crew xp ? Or does it get divided among the other crew ? Or does it just disappear ? 

:Smile_honoring: