You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Anvilsteel

WHERE ARE THE DEV's ? Game not loading!

12 comments in this topic

[-DZ-]
Members
26 posts
10,365 battles

I see comment after comment about people who can't get the WoWs Game to load since this patch, (and I played the night before the patch), but my question is,  with all these complaints there's not ONE Dev answering to any of the comments to help the people resolve the problem. I am unable to load the game to play it myself, I have removed it and installed it three times, I have run the check and repair at least 5 times, last night I even Restored my PC to a point back to last week, even that didn't help, the game will not load. WHERE ARE THE SUPPORT DEVS, WHERE IS THE HELP ON THE FORUM?????? NOT ONE WORD !

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,411 posts
14,163 battles

Few of the actually developers spend time on this forum, they are in Russia and only a few speak English. Start a ticket

[-DZ-]
Members
26 posts
10,365 battles
16 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

Few of the actually developers spend time on this forum, they are in Russia and only a few speak English. Start a ticket

Ticket Started,,,,

• Cool 1

Community Department
3,314 posts
1,300 battles
32 minutes ago, Anvilsteel said:

I see comment after comment about people who can't get the WoWs Game to load since this patch, (and I played the night before the patch), but my question is,  with all these complaints there's not ONE Dev answering to any of the comments to help the people resolve the problem. I am unable to load the game to play it myself, I have removed it and installed it three times, I have run the check and repair at least 5 times, last night I even Restored my PC to a point back to last week, even that didn't help, the game will not load. WHERE ARE THE SUPPORT DEVS, WHERE IS THE HELP ON THE FORUM?????? NOT ONE WORD !

Sorry if we miss some replies. On weekends it's likely more convenient to receive answer from our Support due to it's working 24/7.
If the issue is local of course. We had a few reports with same issues. Did you try everything from this list?  

5 minutes ago, Anvilsteel said:

Ticket Started,,,,

Please create and attach to the ticket your WGCheck report additionaly. It won't take much time, but it will help to investigate the reason of your issue faster. 
Are you aware about this change: "Currently, graphics cards that don't support DirectX 10.1 or higher are considered to be outdated, and their characteristics don't meet our minimum system requirements." Could it be the reason?
Here you may find more info: https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/game-updates/update-083-the-victory/#x64 

[V_V_V]
Members
652 posts
14,626 battles

The last reason above appears to have incapacitated my DirectX-driven 10 fleets.  Time for a new PC.  Thanks turbo 07 for the insight.

• Cool 1

[-DZ-]
Members
26 posts
10,365 battles
3 hours ago, turbo07 said:

Sorry if we miss some replies. On weekends it's likely more convenient to receive answer from our Support due to it's working 24/7.
If the issue is local of course. We had a few reports with same issues. Did you try everything from this list?  

Please create and attach to the ticket your WGCheck report additionaly. It won't take much time, but it will help to investigate the reason of your issue faster. 
Are you aware about this change: "Currently, graphics cards that don't support DirectX 10.1 or higher are considered to be outdated, and their characteristics don't meet our minimum system requirements." Could it be the reason?
Here you may find more info: https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/game-updates/update-083-the-victory/#x64 

I understand, I am frustrated because I've been working on this for days. I have run "check and repair" numerous times. I do not see a preferences.xml file, because I'm unable to log into the game,, and I think that's there after you log in, I changed resolution settings and tried to enter the game, nope. The game will not launch in safe mode. I have filed a ticket and sent the WGCheck file along with the ticket. WG's answer to the ticket, was to change resolutions and try to open the launcher , I replied to them that it did not work. Ticket remains open. Graphics card is a EVGA 1080 Ti

Edited by Anvilsteel
spelling
  • Cool 1

Community Department
3,314 posts
1,300 battles
10 minutes ago, Anvilsteel said:

I understand, I am frustrated because I've been working on this for days. I have run "check and repair" numerous times. I do not see a preferences.xml file, because I'm unable to log into the game,, and I think that's there after you log in, I changed resolution settings and tried to enter the game, nope. The game will not launch in safe mode. I have filed a ticket and sent the WGCheck file along with the ticket. WG's answer to the ticket, was to change resolutions and try to open the launcher , I replied to them that it did not work. Ticket remains open. Graphics card is a EVGA 1080 Ti

I see now, it's sounds not great. Sorry for such inconveniences.
Then please follow the suggestions in the ticket. You may add all possible info, even copy from the topic here about what you have already done.
I hope we'll find the fix asap. Thank you for you reply. 

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
9,012 posts
22,560 battles
4 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

Have used Support and would say that English probably isn't the primary language there either. Usually it takes several sessions before a native speaker jumps into the conversation and gets everything fixed but the first few always seem a bit confused by what you write to them often asking for information that you actually have put in the original ticket... 

Edited by Taylor3006

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,411 posts
14,163 battles
36 minutes ago, Taylor3006 said:

Have used Support and would say that English probably isn't the primary language there either. Usually it takes several sessions before a native speaker jumps into the conversation and gets everything fixed but the first few always seem a bit confused by what you write to them often asking for information that you actually have put in the original ticket... 

What you run into there is they have a script they have to follow.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
9,012 posts
22,560 battles
1 minute ago, BrushWolf said:

What you run into there is they have a script they have to follow.

No doubt and I get it, but it does have a tendency to make them seem inept or as if they are not paying attention. This is true of all those kinds of call centers btw, not just Wargaming support. 

• Cool 1

[-DZ-]
Members
26 posts
10,365 battles
5 hours ago, turbo07 said:

Then please follow the suggestions in the ticket. You may add all possible info, even copy from the topic here about what you have already done.

Thank you.

[-DZ-]
Members
26 posts
10,365 battles
17 hours ago, turbo07 said:

I'VE FOUND A SOLUTION !! I was able to open the 64bit file folder, and click on the game icon there, and the game started ! For some reason, the "Game Center" is NOT looking into the 64bit folder to run the game,,,, it's looking in the 32bit folder,, and that obviously will not work. PLEASE pass this information along to the DEV's  ,, I have the same issues with the EU game installation .