You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
BiskitsNWaffles

So. Anyone know when the full release of russian BBs will be?

11 comments in this topic

[PRAVD]
Members
109 posts
2,894 battles

Got the T6 izmail right now. About 60k EXP on him already, great ship. I am super excited for the Sinop, as i've heard it plays quite differently with the better turret positioning. Unsure whether to continue purchasing the regular russian crates with tokens in hopes of getting the sinop, or to save up and try to get the T8 victory banner camo (As I know that I will definitely grind to it anyways upon release, hence why I am wondering when that would be). Any tips/suggestions?

[_RNG_]
Supertester
3,136 posts
5,017 battles

It will be woth update 8.4. We just started 8.3, and each update lasts about 4 weeks. 

So around early June give or take. Checking your arsenal coupons expiration date usually provides a lot of insight as to when the next update is planned.

Edited by _1204_

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,158 posts
19,011 battles

8.3 is prelease. They started doing this with .... RNBB I think? Where you could earn early release T5 ~ 8 'promo' ships, which would turn into normal tech tree ships with the next patch.

[PVE]
Members
11,847 posts
24,524 battles
46 minutes ago, BiskitsNWaffles said:

Got the T6 izmail right now. About 60k EXP on him already, great ship. I am super excited for the Sinop, as i've heard it plays quite differently with the better turret positioning. Unsure whether to continue purchasing the regular russian crates with tokens in hopes of getting the sinop, or to save up and try to get the T8 victory banner camo (As I know that I will definitely grind to it anyways upon release, hence why I am wondering when that would be). Any tips/suggestions?

I am not a big fan of Sinop so far I got all 4 Missions so have played the T5-T8 ships. I would say it is my least favorite of the 4. It is unbelievably squishy. Guns are ok. The T8 Vladivostok is a monster though. Love that one. Still squishy but seems better able to angle and such. 

I would rate them...

1. T8
  2. T5
  3. T6
  4. T7

[PRAVD]
Members
109 posts
2,894 battles

JUST GOT THE VLADISTOVOK OUTTA THE NON PREMIUM CONTAINERS. Looks like I wont have to anticipate the release of the full line to enjoy this ship. :Smile_veryhappy:

[HINON]
Members
13,268 posts
46 minutes ago, BiskitsNWaffles said:

JUST GOT THE VLADISTOVOK OUTTA THE NON PREMIUM CONTAINERS. Looks like I wont have to anticipate the release of the full line to enjoy this ship. :Smile_veryhappy:

Congrats!

[WOLF3]
Members
27,072 posts
23,845 battles
1 hour ago, BiskitsNWaffles said:

Keep working the event, there's a 500 token Perma-Camo for Vladivostok in the Armory -> "Victory" tab.  Get some free Perma-Camo that would normally cost Doubloons.

[PVE]
Members
19,848 posts
12,024 battles
2 hours ago, BiskitsNWaffles said:

1 hour ago, _1204_ said:

It will be woth update 8.4. We just started 8.3, and each update lasts about 4 weeks. 

So around early June give or take. Checking your arsenal coupons expiration date usually provides a lot of insight as to when the next update is planned.

1 hour ago, Lert said:

8.3 is prelease. They started doing this with .... RNBB I think? Where you could earn early release T5 ~ 8 'promo' ships, which would turn into normal tech tree ships with the next patch.

Note, the dates I have are SWAGs and may change.

Patch 8.3  dropped  Thu, April 25th. Early access Russian BBs in containers.

Patch 8.4 is looking to be released on Wed, May 29th as a SWAG (Ironium available until May 28th, but could drop May 22nd-ish). Full Russian BB line expected to drop.

Patch 8.5 would likely be Wed, Jun 26th if everything stays on schedule. This would be the end of the Victory event. With the Tokens ending on Jun 25th (right before patch drop), that makes 8.5 dropping on Wed, Jun 26th likely the plan, barring delays. 

LKZHCG9.jpg

NOTE: there is NO guarantee that you can earn Tokens all the way to Jun, 25th. WG usually gives you time to spend Tokens after the last time you have earned them. You need a minimum of 40 days to get the Victory Flag reward, so the ability to earn points could end as early as Tue, Jun 4th (or earlier). Or it could last 60 days until early morning Mon, Jun 24th. That gives people time on the 25th to spend the Tokens.

Edited by Kizarvexis
spelling