Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
BiskitsNWaffles

Russian BBs - Required to purchase?

5 comments in this topic

[PRAVD]
Members
109 posts
2,894 battles

Got limited silver right now. Need to max out my midway, got the exp to do so. Still required to buy the modules, though. Deciding what to do with it though, as im super close to getting the izmail. Not sure if it's an instant addition to port or just unlocks on the tech tree for purchase - any answers?

[PVE]
Members
19,848 posts
12,024 battles
3 minutes ago, BiskitsNWaffles said:

Got limited silver right now. Need to max out my midway, got the exp to do so. Still required to buy the modules, though. Deciding what to do with it though, as im super close to getting the izmail. Not sure if it's an instant addition to port or just unlocks on the tech tree for purchase - any answers?

Instant addition with port slot. All the modules and the ship will be researched and paid for. Don't forget to switch to the upgraded modules as it will come with the stock ones loaded. You do have to buy the upgrades in slots 1-4 tho.

Members
3,585 posts
12,985 battles

The USSR BB tree is still locked. The lockboxes give you a chance at early access to them, but you got to be lucky with RNG to get them (T5-T8 available in the boxes). Early access meaning a short mission to unlock that particular ship. 

edit: gotcha

Edited by Octavian_of_Roma

[PRAVD]
Members
109 posts
2,894 battles

Thanks for the tips, everyone. I am aware that the tech tree is not available yet, and I was available to get the izmael challenge from standard boxes. (Spent 3k of my useless dbs on premium boxes and no luck, haha)

[PVE]
Members
19,848 posts
12,024 battles
28 minutes ago, BiskitsNWaffles said:

Thanks for the tips, everyone. I am aware that the tech tree is not available yet, and I was available to get the izmael challenge from standard boxes. (Spent 3k of my useless dbs on premium boxes and no luck, haha)

You can grind XP on the Izmail, so if you don't get Sinop, but grind enough XP, you can buy Sinop right when the full line drops. You can move Cmdrs in an out, but if you put a Cmdr that is not trained on Izmail, when the full line drops, you will need to do the normal retraining.

Sign in to follow this