BB63Hawaii

New updates triggered an end to mac players

4 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
6,257 battles

(I have a 2014 Mac Pro) It works just fine but its a MAC)

Well, Ive played almost 5000 games and I love playing WOWS, but this most recent update may be the end for me and this game. Ever since I downloaded WOWS 2 years ago, Ive encountered problems running it. Crashing every 2-3 games, sometimes every game. Slowly lowering all my settings just so I could get minimal playing graphics. I mean its always laggy but I still enjoy the game and I understand that when I play. 

Unfortunately, its not the new update that has [edited] me. Its the CV update. Whatever you may think of the new CV update, it requires a higher level computer to run. I know this because if there is a CV, and it comes to fight near me. The whole game goes to crapand it has a 50/50 chance of crashing. When there is no CV in the game, it runs just like before and I can get 1-3 games in before a crash. However even then its so laggy and crapthat i'm a detriment to my team.  I actually like the direction the CV update went (even Eurobeat likes it and he quit the game) but there are always players playing CVs and now im [edited] cause I just simply cant play the game anymore. I mean I could, lagging everywhere, screwing my team and playing like crapbut Im competitive and want to be a good player. so no, Its done. its over. Time to watch flambass and noster to slowly bleed myself out.

Maybe when I get a new computer, Ill look at a different one than a mac, but thats unlikely cause I really like them. You just cant game. 

ALSO BUFF the [edited]ROMA, its unplayable but I love it. And at some point you cant hit anything between 0-10 km

Edited by BB63Hawaii
factual error

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,133 posts
21,282 battles

I have run into the lag when carriers are in the game with my Mac. When there are two CVs on each team the lag makes the game almost unplayable, it is a real mess. I think the AA graphics are contributing to the lag as well because even in a co-op game if a bot launches a spotter/fighter and I am close enough for my AA to go off, it lags the computer.

All my issues are with WoWS. Their other titles play just fine with no issues, it is only Ships that can not seem to get it right.  

[-ARP-]
Members
627 posts
13,201 battles

Buy a $50 lenovo mini desktop and play again. I bet you've spent a lot more on wows.

[CRS]
[CRS]
Members
7 posts
2,546 battles
11 hours ago, BB63Hawaii said:

(I have a 2014 Mac Pro) It works just fine but its a MAC)

Well, Ive played almost 5000 games and I love playing WOWS, but this most recent update may be the end for me and this game. Ever since I downloaded WOWS 2 years ago, Ive encountered problems running it. Crashing every 2-3 games, sometimes every game. Slowly lowering all my settings just so I could get minimal playing graphics. I mean its always laggy but I still enjoy the game and I understand that when I play. 

Unfortunately, its not the new update that has [edited] me. Its the CV update. Whatever you may think of the new CV update, it requires a higher level computer to run. I know this because if there is a CV, and it comes to fight near me. The whole game goes to crapand it has a 50/50 chance of crashing. When there is no CV in the game, it runs just like before and I can get 1-3 games in before a crash. However even then its so laggy and crapthat i'm a detriment to my team.  I actually like the direction the CV update went (even Eurobeat likes it and he quit the game) but there are always players playing CVs and now im [edited] cause I just simply cant play the game anymore. I mean I could, lagging everywhere, screwing my team and playing like crapbut Im competitive and want to be a good player. so no, Its done. its over. Time to watch flambass and noster to slowly bleed myself out.

Maybe when I get a new computer, Ill look at a different one than a mac, but thats unlikely cause I really like them. You just cant game. 

ALSO BUFF the [edited]ROMA, its unplayable but I love it. And at some point you cant hit anything between 0-10 km

son of a bit#h