Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
dashtardly

8.3 UI Improvement or Bug?

5 comments in this topic

[DOG]
Members
358 posts
8,728 battles

When you have a ship selected and are on the PORT tab, you can see the ship XP.  However, when you click on MODULES tab, the ship XP is no longer rendered (which is a change I believe introduced in 8.3) however this is useful information when checking to see what upgrades cost and whether or not you have the XP for the upgrade(s).  Please revert this change.

[GT99]
Members
614 posts
8,683 battles

When you click on the modules tab, the ship XP is right above the modules.

Beta Testers
13 posts
4,262 battles

When I click on Modules the 'Amunition and Consumeables' and Upgrades tabs cover up the bottom half of the second row of Modules and completely cover the next ship in the tech tree (1900X1200).

[DAKI]
Beta Testers
3,208 posts
4,734 battles
7 minutes ago, msd22000 said:

When I click on Modules the 'Amunition and Consumeables' and Upgrades tabs cover up the bottom half of the second row of Modules and completely cover the next ship in the tech tree (1900X1200).

scroll on it. it has a scroll bar in the module section now

[DOG]
Members
358 posts
8,728 battles
10 hours ago, T1mb3rWo1f said:

When you click on the modules tab, the ship XP is right above the modules.

Ah, I see it now.  I was referring to the ship XP that was listed in the upper right corner by the ship captain's profile.  When you click on MODULES tab (and also the EXTERIOR tab) they took the effort to redraw the information to remove the ship XP information.  While putting it on the left hand side is probably beneficial, I don't see a reason to specifically change the behavior on the right side.

Sign in to follow this