Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
crazyferret23777

Vladivostok worth getting early?

8 comments in this topic

[DRNX]
Members
390 posts
7,698 battles

I have gotten the tier 5-7 RU bb's so far but am wondering if it's worth spending more to get the Vlad early? Is she fun to play like the tier 5 and 7? TIA

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,319 posts
5,270 battles

If it was a sure thing I'd say yes, as it is though I cannot justify telling someone to spend money just for the chance to get any ship. The odds on these containers seem much like the ones for the Royal Navy destroyers: tiers 5-7 are common, but 8 is very elusive.

I'd say just stock up XP on Sinop for when the line turns tech-tree and you can get Vladivostok with credits. Playing around with the tier 7 should also give you a good indication of how you'll like the tier 8.

[SYN]
Members
3,504 posts
17,974 battles

Just grind yourT7 a bit and you will have enough XP to get it day one when the tech tree goes live.

But if  you don't mind spending money to jump the queue and get the ship (and get a start on grinding towards the T9)  a few weeks early go for it.

[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
639 posts
12,895 battles
3 hours ago, crazyferret23777 said:

I have gotten the tier 5-7 RU bb's so far but am wondering if it's worth spending more to get the Vlad early? Is she fun to play like the tier 5 and 7? TIA

Why pay real money for a chance, and I must stress the word chance, to get a free tech tree ship? You'll get it when the whole line comes out later so save your money and grind the ships you've already gotten. 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

[90TH]
[90TH]
Alpha Tester
8,000 posts
9,104 battles

Given the crates are RNG, sensible advice is to just wait until the entire line is released, and then unlock it with your xp from the t7 Sinop. Having said that, I bought one crate yesterday from the Armory (with doublons), and guess what dropped? Vladivostock./ Save your money.

[WOLF2]
Members
3,693 posts
15,405 battles
24 minutes ago, LoveBote said:

Given the crates are RNG, sensible advice is to just wait until the entire line is released, and then unlock it with your xp from the t7 Sinop. Having said that, I bought one crate yesterday from the Armory (with doublons), and guess what dropped? Vladivostock./ Save your money.

I'm confused :)

Is that a "No" or a "Yes" … then "No"?

[90TH]
[90TH]
Alpha Tester
8,000 posts
9,104 battles
8 minutes ago, Commander_367 said:

I'm confused :)

Is that a "No" or a "Yes" … then "No"?

i think it is more of a "you may proceed with caution, slow ahead"

[WOLF2]
Members
3,693 posts
15,405 battles
2 minutes ago, LoveBote said:

i think it is more of a "you may proceed with caution, slow ahead"

When I give advice it's mostly … "Don't do what I just did" :)

Sign in to follow this