Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SerahKhan

Request to WG: Sabaton Collabo for a Ship

7 comments in this topic

[90THB]
Members
241 posts
6,103 battles

Hi all

Now that we have this incredible Video, Song, called Bismark..

And that in WoT I got the Primo Victoria Centurion Tank,,

Can we get a Tie-in / Collaboration with SABATON for a Ship or Ship / Camo Joint Premium of some kind ?

I'd buy it in a Flash !

Probably a BB, but anything goes !

Thx all, please support if you think this a Good Idea (TM)

Thx &

Take care!

JM

PS Song/Video is betetr CC or with Lyrics at Bottom :)

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,328 posts
5,284 battles

Eh, a special captain or permacamo would be neat. Dunno about a whole new ship, but then again we did get those blatantly money-grabby Black Friday ships.

Of course if they had intended to do more than just collaborate on the song/video, then we probably would have gotten something dropped by the devs at the same time as the video came out. Maybe we'll get a 10 point captain snuck in with the Azur Lane ones coming next week, who knows.

• Cool 1

[WOLF8]
Members
5,137 posts
4,927 battles
16 minutes ago, Landsraad said:

Eh, a special captain or permacamo would be neat. Dunno about a whole new ship, but then again we did get those blatantly money-grabby Black Friday ships.

Of course if they had intended to do more than just collaborate on the song/video, then we probably would have gotten something dropped by the devs at the same time as the video came out. Maybe we'll get a 10 point captain snuck in with the Azur Lane ones coming next week, who knows.

I heard that WoT had a fully separate tank, when they did a collab with Sabaton 2 years ago. It even had a neat Easter egg of the cover arts of Sabaton albums inside the model of the tank, which you can view by fiddling with the free cam during replays and stuff... or so I heard.

Spoiler

I personally wouldn't be surprised if WoWs branch of WG decides to make a Sabaton Bismark, if they actually do a collab with them, lol. :Smile_hiding:

Edited by Blorgh2017
  • Cool 1

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,328 posts
5,284 battles

Well yeah, I'm perfectly aware of the Primo Victoria, I even have one mostly because I love Swedish vehicles and the Centurion is one of my favorite tanks (not to mention one I do the best in). I'm just saying that if we were going to get a "Wolf Pack" Bismarck or whatever, it would have made a lot more sense to release it alongside the video. Instead we got nothing. That tells me that they don't have a big tie-in that appears in-game, like a premium ship, any time soon.

Although... Sabaton captain for HSwMS Gotland or Tre Kronor would be hella wizard. Devs? What say you?

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
5,968 posts
4,754 battles

Personally, I wouldn't mind an event that lets us work our way up the German battleship line.  When I was playing, I missed the chance to get that free researched Bismarck, so I would definitely love the opportunity again!

• Cool 1

[WOLF8]
Members
5,137 posts
4,927 battles
1 minute ago, Landsraad said:

Well yeah, I'm perfectly aware of the Primo Victoria, I even have one mostly because I love Swedish vehicles and the Centurion is one of my favorite tanks (not to mention one I do the best in). I'm just saying that if we were going to get a "Wolf Pack" Bismarck or whatever, it would have made a lot more sense to release it alongside the video. Instead we got nothing. That tells me that they don't have a big tie-in that appears in-game, like a premium ship, any time soon.

Although... Sabaton captain for HSwMS Gotland or Tre Kronor would be hella wizard. Devs? What say you?

You have a point. But maybe it's because... 'tis a Vodka battleship season? LOL. Bottoms up, komrade! :Smile_teethhappy:

[90THB]
Members
241 posts
6,103 battles

Yes

I have the Primo Victoria in WoT..

A set of 4-5x German Black type (like the B Ships last Year..)  ships with all the band members as Captains would be Great!

regards

JM

Sign in to follow this