You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Siegewolf

Potential bug with personal missions

7 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
718 posts
9,074 battles

Received a personal mission for 3 citadels in one battle.  I was in my Missouri in coop and so thought, well this might not happen.  Its all due to placement of the bots and what other players do.  Well I was lucky enough to get two in on the bots and the only ship left was a hurt Missouri.  I was able to citadel and kill the last ship, saw the credit on the screen that occurs right before the victory notice but then the personal mission only showed two citadels and that I failed the mission.

So I believe that there is a bug in registering credit for things like this if the event ends the battle.  Just putting this out there for the devs.

image.png.7ac70ec7ae5d802f82195e310d1aef99.pngimage.thumb.png.8b0951daf968e9afca526699fe87ed85.png

20190425_200459_PASB509-Missouri_25_sea_hope.wowsreplay

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
21,296 posts
11,826 battles

I didn't watch the replay but was the third citadel at the very end of the match? There is a small delay after the match officially ends and the last shots landing so you get credit in your results but they have no impact on the match because it is already over.

Beta Testers
718 posts
9,074 battles

Yes the last citadel was at the very end of the match.  It appeared when I hit and killed the last ship.  This was followed immediately by the victory screen.  Hopefully that makes sense

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,620 posts
15 minutes ago, Siegewolf said:

Yes the last citadel was at the very end of the match.  It appeared when I hit and killed the last ship.  This was followed immediately by the victory screen.  Hopefully that makes sense

Sounds like a bug to me.  You should have gotten credit for it.

Members
4,701 posts
7,753 battles

You really need to put it in the Bugs forum...  More than likely a timing issue.

Edited by CylonRed

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
21,296 posts
11,826 battles
23 minutes ago, Siegewolf said:

Then what I described happened, the match was over so it didn't count for the mission. You can put in a ticket and support they may be able to explain better but I doubt they will give it to you.