Radar_X

Anchors Away Tour 2019: Swag and Prizes

52 comments in this topic

-Members-
1,259 posts
508 battles

If you have already purchased your tickets for any of the various locations we're planning to visit in the coming months, thank you for your support!  We are incredibly excited at the opportunity to meet you, hear feedback, or share an exciting World of Warships story.

Here is the t shirt that will come with every ticket not to mention great prize giveaways:

image.png

Join us and get your tickets:  https://www.eventbrite.com/o/world-of-warships-19952497607

• Cool 6

[ADOPT]
Supertester, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,587 posts
4,183 battles

Sweet another t-shirt for my collection.  I will be in Alabama and hopefully one other depending on my mothers health.

Alpha Tester
1,217 posts
4,968 battles

I wonder what the poster looks like. So you get the shirt in the mail or when you check in? I'll either be at the Iowa, Hornet, Lexington or Houston or a combination of the above...but I have my own shirt already.

dirty-coast-press-t-shirt-the-king-cake-baby-912605118477_2048x2048.thumb.jpg.d98d722185fffdfad6fd90d6ec5b83d4.jpg

[O_O]
Beta Testers
80 posts
20,346 battles

I hope to attend the next USS Hornet event. I made it to the last one.

[WGA]
Administrator
1,460 posts
14,079 battles
10 hours ago, KingCakeBaby said:

I wonder what the poster looks like. So you get the shirt in the mail or when you check in? I'll either be at the Iowa, Hornet, Lexington or Houston or a combination of the above...but I have my own shirt already.

dirty-coast-press-t-shirt-the-king-cake-baby-912605118477_2048x2048.thumb.jpg.d98d722185fffdfad6fd90d6ec5b83d4.jpg

You’ll get it at the event :) as someone who’d likely get the responsibility of mailing them out... oof no thanks. This way it also ensures everyone gets it and none get lost in the mail! The poster will be similar to the shirt in design. 

[SVF]
Members
1,216 posts
1,704 battles
On 4/25/2019 at 6:07 PM, Radar_X said:

If you have already purchased your tickets for any of the various locations we're planning to visit in the coming months, thank you for your support!  We are incredibly excited at the opportunity to meet you, hear feedback, or share an exciting World of Warships story.

Here is the t shirt that will come with every ticket not to mention great prize giveaways:

image.png

Join us and get your tickets:  https://www.eventbrite.com/o/world-of-warships-19952497607

The Cobi block kits are an excellent giveaway prize imo.  I finished assembling my Warspite kit this previous Monday evening and it looks great.

• Cool 2

[CRF]
Members
379 posts
6,123 battles
3 hours ago, landcollector said:

The Cobi block kits are an excellent giveaway prize imo.  I finished assembling my Warspite kit this previous Monday evening and it looks great.

What scale?  Could add one to my 1/700 scale fleet - about 30 ships so far....(most of them still in their boxes in the closet, along with the model railroad stuff and 7 wooden ship model kits.....)

[-K-]
Members
6,709 posts
11,195 battles
On 4/25/2019 at 6:07 PM, Radar_X said:

image.png

Already purchased and built the Bismarck Cobi model, so it'd sure be sweet to score one of the Tirpitz or Warspite ones at the upcoming Haida event :Smile_great:

[SOUP]
Privateers, Supertester, Modder
8,462 posts

Every American that shows up to Haida should also be gifted Maple Syrup

• Funny 3

[CHASE]
Members
407 posts
19,203 battles
1 hour ago, sonoasailor said:

What scale?  Could add one to my 1/700 scale fleet - about 30 ships so far....(most of them still in their boxes in the closet, along with the model railroad stuff and 7 wooden ship model kits.....)

Depends by ship- my Blyskawica is 1:200 and my Bismarck is 1:300.

With that said, I'm very excited for WG to come back to Buffalo- I've been hoping for an event here since the Naval Legends Episodes a while back, and i can't wait to add to my LBT Ohio merch.

[5IN]
Members
292 posts
20,607 battles

Ticket already Purchased for USS Yorktown Countdown begins :D

• Cool 1

[SVF]
Members
1,216 posts
1,704 battles
3 hours ago, sonoasailor said:

1 hour ago, Kingpin61 said:

Depends by ship- my Blyskawica is 1:200 and my Bismarck is 1:300.

With that said, I'm very excited for WG to come back to Buffalo- I've been hoping for an event here since the Naval Legends Episodes a while back, and i can't wait to add to my LBT Ohio merch.

The Warspite kit is 1:300 scale as well.

Members
653 posts

Can Forum members who are banned go to these events? 

Are there metal detectors on site?

I would hate to be fired upon by a disgruntled Forunite, who disagreed with me.

[HINON]
Members
11,223 posts
11 hours ago, Chobittsu said:

Sounds like a sweet idea.

• Funny 1

-Members-
272 posts
3,159 battles
14 hours ago, Chobittsu said:

Very nice of you to offer. You may need to bring a tanker truck full of the syrup @Chobittsu.

Just make sure you have enough for everyone. :cap_like:

[ICOP]
Members
1,072 posts
3,985 battles
On 4/28/2019 at 5:59 PM, Chobittsu said:

A coupon for the Hamilton Strip on Barton E :Smile-_tongue:

-Members-
1,640 posts
814 battles
On 4/28/2019 at 6:09 PM, MoeLykit said:

Ticket already Purchased for USS Yorktown Countdown begins :D

Ohhh the countdown begins =). I look forward to meeting you Moe!

On 5/2/2019 at 11:55 AM, thegamefilmguruman said:

I should be able to make the January Hornet one, provided the passes allow me over from SLC.  

Wow, are you going to be driving from SLC?

[HINON]
Modder, Privateers
6,796 posts
4,616 battles

I'll be headed to the Yorktown one. I'm bringing my Enterprise hat, so if you see me there, say hello! :cap_like:

Beta Testers
364 posts
5,348 battles

Going to the USS New Jersey can't wait to see everyone.

[AARG]
Beta Testers
1,170 posts

Hoping I can go to the Haida tour, despite it being a 2.5 hour flight from Winnipeg to Toronto then a 1 hour drive from Toronto to Hamilton.

[CRF]
Members
379 posts
6,123 battles
On 5/4/2019 at 12:29 PM, Adm_Nate_Ellis937 said:

Hoping I can go to the Haida tour, despite it being a 2.5 hour flight from Winnipeg to Toronto then a 1 hour drive from Toronto to Hamilton.

That's what I call dedication!!  Safe travels!

[MIA-P]
Members
2,202 posts
11,504 battles
On 5/3/2019 at 2:54 PM, Kami said:

Wow, are you going to be driving from SLC?

Yup!  Made it to the Anaheim event (and USS Iowa) doing that last year.  The Hornet event is actually closer.  See, I stayed about an hour out of LA before (8 hour drive from SLC), which was 2 hours from Iowa herself.  I didn't want to take an extra day off work, so I missed the tour the day before the event, so the day after the event I drove down to visit Iowa before driving home.  Lovely 12 hours of driving that day, but I think it was worth it.

[_RNG_]
Members
108 posts
4,836 battles

One more day of work to go! Really looking forward to seeing the New Jersey tommorow!