Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Crucis

Simple suggestion for the UI

5 comments in this topic

[SALVO]
Members
21,690 posts
21,998 battles

Here's a simple suggestion for the UI.

What about having an option to have a randomized port selection when you log into the game?

Mind you, I don't know how popular this idea would be.  Many people may have a specific port that's their favorite and never want to change from that, which, of course, would still be selectable.  I just don't know how many people would like to have a random port be selected for them at login.

Anyways, just an off the wall idea that popped into my head just now.

[N-W-T]
Members
1,712 posts
6,997 battles

Please let them fix the stupid Combat Missions pointing to the Events tab before giving them any more ideas for UI "improvements"

[SALVO]
Members
21,690 posts
21,998 battles
2 minutes ago, DouglasMacAwful said:

Please let them fix the stupid Combat Missions pointing to the Events tab before giving them any more ideas for UI "improvements"

Oh, heck, I have ideas for the entire Combat Mission tab too.

I'd like to see Clan Battles related missions separated out into their own tab.  I also wish that the Legendary Module missions had their own tab.  There are entirely too many missions under the Personal Missions tab, and it's a pain in the butt to have that many of them.

Also, if you select a tier 10 ship where there's a Legendary Module mission, and you select the Personal Missions (or whatever) tab, I'd like for the UI to automatically jump to that ship's mission, rather than having to scroll through so damned many missions to find the right one.

I'd like to see the missions under the Personal Missions tab a lot more limited.  For starters, to missions like those you get with a premium ship purchase (i.e. +200% XP for 25 battles), and similar missions.  Too many missions under any specific tab only confuses things.

[SALVO]
Members
21,690 posts
21,998 battles
10 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

Here's my simple ui idea:

Fix it

Have to identify what's broken before you can fix it.

Sign in to follow this