You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Waxing_Gibbous

RU Captain skills for BB's?

4 comments in this topic

[PHASE]
Members
4,709 posts
16,143 battles

Any special builds or are the builds a standard BB build. Can the same captain stay with the line as I progress or are there any Crazy Ivan's in the tech tree line.

Ya, I worked Crazy Ivan in there... not bad, huh?

See the source image

[-RNG-]
Supertester
2,679 posts
3,560 battles

I suppose you could spec into DCP reload... especially with the traverse already being good. Skip EM and take high alert

If you want to go for true Russian bias, if you arent dealing with fires a whole lot and repair most the second they are set, you could skip BoS and take something wild like vigilance or SE Kreml for lolz 

For a cyka blyat build even forgoing EM and BoS for RPF might be fun. Having that and radar working for you would be hilarious. 

In the end though, I'm expecting a standard tank build to suit just fine... though high alert over EM is a very viable opprotunity

[PVE]
Members
15,713 posts
10,424 battles
26 minutes ago, Sweetsie said:

Any special builds or are the builds a standard BB build. Can the same captain stay with the line as I progress or are there any Crazy Ivan's in the tech tree line.

Ya, I worked Crazy Ivan in there... not bad, huh?

See the source image

6 minutes ago, _1204_ said:

I suppose you could spec into DCP reload... especially with the traverse already being good. Skip EM and take high alert

If you want to go for true Russian bias, if you arent dealing with fires a whole lot and repair most the second they are set, you could skip BoS and take something wild like vigilance or SE Kreml for lolz 

For a cyka blyat build even forgoing EM and BoS for RPF might be fun. Having that and radar working for you would be hilarious. 

In the end though, I'm expecting a standard tank build to suit just fine... though high alert over EM is a very viable opprotunity

It looks like the low tier will need EM. The high tier can get by without EM.

Your first 3 pt skill should be SI. BoS and FP would be good as well to cut down on needing DCP.

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
21,245 posts
19,617 battles

Load up ASM1 upgrade and the typical BB Survival Build.  You may tweak things a bit to account for the limited DCP charges.

A 17pt BB Survival Build already covers a lot.

PT

AR

BOS & SI - SI for the extra consumable charges.

FP & CE

You got 2 points left over if you got 19pts.  HA or EM are good choices for the last 2 pts.

Those later ones with 60mm decks will be annoying for the HE spammers as most of their shells will nonpen those decks and have to rely a lot on fires, which the special RU Battleship DCP is catered to deal with.  So SI looks pretty important for them.

Another option is throwing DCPM1 in Slot 1 to make the DCP active time last longer.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway