You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AdmiralThunder

Something about Lazo I like

20 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
9,311 posts
16,536 battles

The spotter is up for a minute and only takes 15 seconds to recharge. I just had a game where my special in game challenge was to use any consumable 5 times. 1 DCP and 4 spotters = done. Thanks Lazo LOL. :Smile_veryhappy:

[WOLFC]
Members
1,664 posts

I was just thinking the other day it would really be nice to have a good, mid-range, premium Russian captain trainer; all I have now is the Murmansk. (edit ... and the others don't interest me much).

I'd forgotten all about the Lazo since it'd been so long since it was CC tested.  Since I do like the Schors, a "premium version" of it sounds pretty good.  Glad to hear you're enjoying it, Admiral.

Edited by DocWalker

[-K-]
Members
6,697 posts
11,183 battles

Did you pick her up for doubloons?

[CLARE]
Members
393 posts
2 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

He got Russian crates. In crates he got Russian tokens. He used tokens to get lazo. 

[WOLF1]
Members
2,700 posts

i am wondering now premium ship's credit benefit is only from its camo, or will have extra being premium?

Edited by Happy668

[PVE]
Members
9,311 posts
16,536 battles
5 minutes ago, DocWalker said:

I was just thinking the other day it would really be nice to have a good, mid-range, premium Russian captain trainer; all I have now is the Murmansk. (edit ... and the others don't interest me much).

I'd forgotten all about the Lazo since it'd been so long since it was CC tested.  Since I do like the Schors, a "premium version" of it sounds pretty good.  Glad to hear you're enjoying it, Admiral.

Yeah it isn't really that bad and I am not a fan of RU CL's in the tech tree anyway. Don't mind the Premiums (good thing as I have all of them basically LOL other than a couple T2/T3). Mikhail Kutuzov is a favorite. IF you like Shchors you will like this. Same basic thing other than the spotter on roids.

4 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

1 minute ago, ij70 said:

He got Russian crates. In crates he got Russian tokens. He used tokens to get lazo. 

Right ^^^, got a crate bundle and with all the tokens got Lazo.

[WOLFC]
Members
1,664 posts
1 hour ago, Happy668 said:

i am wondering now premium ship's credit benefit is only from its camo, or will have extra being premium?

"All premium ships have a higher base credit income rate; some premium ships are better at this than others."

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Economy#Credits

They also have (or had) cheaper repair costs.  Can't remember where I read that.

In addition to the above, most perma-camos are pretty similar, i.e. the Fiji, Sims and Scharnhorst are all -3% Detectability, +4% Dispersion, -10% Post Battle Service, +50% XP ... even though the Fiji is a Tech Tree Ship.  Higher tiers have better perma-camo benefits, like the Jean Bart ... which is -3%, +4%, -20% and +100%.  A lot of the special award ships can have even better benefits.

But if you change the camo, you change the additional benefits to the new (or no) camo.

Besides a better base income rate, there a some other notables: the Anshan which has a 100% bonus to Free XP, the Sims has an extra, undocumented benefit to Base XP.  This was complained about in the past due to it's ability to save a star in Ranked. "Sims does have a higher earning coefficient than normal tier VIIs.  The best I can ascertain is that it's similar to Atlanta in that regard." - LIttle White Mouse.

And I think there's another I can't remember right now.

-Members-
1,640 posts
785 battles
3 hours ago, DocWalker said:

The Lazo would be a great pickup for this role. You would definitely be able to use your Chapayev, Shchors, Budyonny or Kutuzov (if you have one) captain on this ship with great effect. I believe you would keep the captain skills pretty much the same as well. 

[CLOVR]
Members
8 posts
4,805 battles

Put a special spotting plane modification in a slot and add superintendent to your commander and you get 6 planes with only a 9 second cool down. I just melted a Ranger. IFHE adds to the fun as well. 

[CAPGO]
Members
716 posts
5,164 battles

can you buy it with doubloon?

[SIM]
Members
3,840 posts
6,404 battles
2 minutes ago, VVoony said:

At this time, Lazo can only be obtained using RU BB event credits. You earn them rather slowly through event missions, or you can spend doubloons on premium RU crates. Each premium RU crate awards 75 event tokens, and you need 1,500 tokens for Lazo.

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Members
7,522 posts

Assuming that if you don't like the Russian cruiser line, this is not the premium ship you want?

[WOLFC]
Members
1,664 posts
On 4/25/2019 at 1:10 PM, AdmiralThunder said:

... Thanks Lazo LOL. :Smile_veryhappy:

Yep, I like it too, Admiral!  Couldn't wait any longer so I bought a Premium crate for the last 70 points.

Put my 15 point captain Shchors captain on her and the first game was a winner in every sense of the word.  And now I've got my RU trainer.  :cap_like:

p.s.  I was second place ... first was another Lazo! 

lazo.jpg

[PVE]
Members
9,311 posts
16,536 battles
28 minutes ago, DocWalker said:

Yep, I like it too, Admiral!  Couldn't wait any longer so I bought a Premium crate for the last 70 points.

Put my 15 point captain Shchors captain on her and the first game was a winner in every sense of the word.  And now I've got my RU trainer.  :cap_like:

p.s.  I was second place ... first was another Lazo! 

lazo.jpg

:Smile_honoring:

[PVE]
Members
9,311 posts
16,536 battles
On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 10:55 PM, VVoony said:

Not right now but you can buy RU Premium crates in the Armory for doubloons and get enough tokens to get it plus get flags, camo, and chances at early unlock missions for RU T5-T8 BB's.  Each RU Premium crate has 75 tokens in it. 

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,138 posts
21,301 battles
55 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Not right now but you can buy RU Premium crates in the Armory for doubloons and get enough tokens to get it plus get flags, camo, and chances at early unlock missions for RU T5-T8 BB's.  Each RU Premium crate has 75 tokens in it. 

How much longer can we earn tokens? I am sitting at around 1100, can I still earn the 400 I need in the time left? Am farming 44 a day. 

[PVE]
Members
9,311 posts
16,536 battles
4 minutes ago, Taylor3006 said:

How much longer can we earn tokens? I am sitting at around 1100, can I still earn the 400 I need in the time left? Am farming 44 a day. 

I believe, but am not 100% sure, you have until 8.4 drops. The reason I say this is because there will be a new token we can earn when it drops replacing the current ones. There will also be a new Premium crate with pieces for a new collection as well (not sure if the current crates will go away then?).

So my best guess would be until 8.4 drops whenever that will be. Plan on that anyway to be safe.

Edited by AdmiralThunder

[NGAGE]
Clan Supertest Coordinator
4,571 posts
6,872 battles

I also like the Lazo

shot-19.05.10_17.33.19-0111.jpg