Should I report this player?

Spoiler

2019-04-25_13-03-11.jpg

2019-04-25_13-32-03.jpg

[-RNG-]
Members
14 posts
696 battles

Please do. The people who go after you in chat after the game are the worst. Get over the game and get over yourself...

[WOLF6]
Members
728 posts
6,507 battles
35 minutes ago, swifttex1 said:

Spoiler

2019-04-25_13-03-11.jpg

Spoiler

2019-04-25_13-32-03.jpg

I dunno , when they try that with me I give them the details of their conception and discuss their parentage but it's too late for you to do that . Guess you better report the POS then .

• Funny 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
21,346 posts
11,851 battles

He is mild compared to some of the people that stalk you after the match but report him. You managed to be in the middle of a team that didn't do well and even if he was in the Helena he has no room to complain about the play of others.

• Cool 1

[ICBM]
Members
598 posts
12,661 battles
2 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

He is mild compared to some of the people that stalk you after the match but report him. You managed to be in the middle of a team that didn't do well and even if he was in the Helena he has no room to complain about the play of others.

He was in Musashi...

• Cool 1

[PTRGT]
Members
334 posts
32,870 battles

If it bothers you, report him maybe if he gets a time out he may think about his actions. But in truth most times these people never change.

I had a guy go off on me like that for supposedly "stealing his kill's in a Co-op game.

I dealt with his type all through my 3 years of playing MLG tournaments so I just ignore them.

Members
900 posts
3,912 battles

You can waste your time reporting him just like you wasted your time chatting with him.  Nothing will come of it.  He was pretty mild.  Just close the chat and block him and go about your day and learn to ignore people.

[WOLFG]
Members
6,000 posts
3,853 battles
5 minutes ago, swifttex1 said:

He was in Musashi...

He thinks because you are in a Lazo, you are a tester?

He's driving a top tier premium often considered a tad overtuned?

Barely does better than you and complains about you?

I'd say report him, but he isn't going to change.

[TURD]
Members
155 posts
2,200 battles

Random thoughts:

I only take random gameplay criticism from people who exit the match first screaming and bathed in flames. Reasoning is, I know they've been spectating a while and are qualified to make commentary because, were they still alive, they... wouldn't be making the same mistakes they claim I am making or playing as bad as me?

You even notice every time there is an incident like this, its never actually accompanied by actual advice?
       "you play like $#%#!"
       "k what makes you think that?"
       "because u suck"

There is a subgroup of players to whom losing their ship is an extremely traumatizing event, to accept personal blame for which often results in severe mental damage. The only treatment seems to be to blame everyone else, ESPECIALLY when a well know Youtuber is in play. They can't have the world knowing they failed, so they set the record straight early, and often. Yes, I saw this happen just last night.

Odd to call one person out for bad play, especially on what seems to be an entire team fail, which he was part of and likely helped it fail as well. It happens. Accept it and move on. Why is this a big deal.

How do these people cope after being thumped in single player games? Who takes the blame there? Cheating AI? RNG trolling me? Is there actual therapy for Post Traumatic Video Game Intolerable Loser Syndrome? (PTViGILS)

His reasoning is flawed. I would think WG would want players of all skill levels testing their ships out, for obvious reasons. If you only take feedback from super unicums, you end up with a boat that's just tailored for super unicums.

Yeah you should report the jerk just for being a general [edited]. Bad enough to have to listen to that crap in game chat, hunting you down in IM's is going over the line.

Community Department
2,814 posts
820 battles
41 minutes ago, swifttex1 said:

Spoiler

2019-04-25_13-03-11.jpg

2019-04-25_13-32-03.jpg

You may use any of these suggestion above (of course, don't break the Rules in return). There is a kind of harassment here, so highly likely this player will receive a ban.
But for sure you may add him to the BL and it also saves you time and mood even faster. Only you choose what to do.
I need to lock the topic because our Forum Guidelines don't support such discussions. Thanks for understanding.