You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
NoZoupForYou

Here's to You, The Unsung Hero

13 comments in this topic

[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
1,618 posts
5,660 battles

A lot of times we tend to focus on the things not going right with warships.  Despite this, there are plenty of players that are doing good, to little or no fanfare.  This is for them.  If you know someone who deserves a shout out, give them one.

• Cool 4

[TWFT]
Members
1,102 posts
31,709 battles

It's nice that a majority of the players on this game are like this compared to other computer games that are out there.  

I think it has to do with the ships, they came from a different time and in a era that valued honor.

:Smile_honoring:

Edited by Turbotush

[ODIUM]
Members
33 posts
9,099 battles

As a co-op player, I will give a shout out to all the folks from the PVE clan. It seems they are always the most polite and willing to give advice.

[ARGSY]
Members
12,932 posts
8,256 battles
44 minutes ago, Quivalen316 said:

As a co-op player, I will give a shout out to all the folks from the PVE clan. It seems they are always the most polite and willing to give advice.

Seconded. @Kizarvexis is the God of PSA, and @AdmiralThunder is always a valuable window into the ups and downs of the PVE crowd's lot. 

A lot of the other people I want to thank are established (and sometimes very prominent) CC's and not really unsung heroes as such, but I wouldn't be having the hilarious fun I'm having in DD's right now if it weren't for @Destroyer_KuroshioKai and @Lightninger, the latter of whom is an operations main, but his perspective on the handling of Pan-Asian destroyers in ops helped a great deal with how I play the broader Gnevny family as a whole and the lead ship of the class in particular.

• Cool 2

[PVE]
Members
15,717 posts
10,424 battles
1 hour ago, Quivalen316 said:

12 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Seconded. @Kizarvexis is the God of PSA, and @AdmiralThunder is always a valuable window into the ups and downs of the PVE crowd's lot. 

A lot of the other people I want to thank are established (and sometimes very prominent) CC's and not really unsung heroes as such, but I wouldn't be having the hilarious fun I'm having in DD's right now if it weren't for @Destroyer_KuroshioKai and @Lightninger, the latter of whom is an operations main, but his perspective on the handling of Pan-Asian destroyers in ops helped a great deal with how I play the broader Gnevny family as a whole and the lead ship of the class in particular.

Aww, thank you both. :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
1,285 posts
3,690 battles

To that Bismarck that would NOT die against my Mass a few days ago... well fought.

[PVE]
Members
9,314 posts
16,538 battles
1 hour ago, Quivalen316 said:

Thank you. We have some really good guys in our clan lead by our illustrious and glorious, leader @Kizarvexis

• Cool 1

[TURD]
Members
155 posts
2,200 battles

To that random guy I run across twice now who goes by the name Turd_sinker. Very apropos. You are my clan's mortal enemy.

:cap_like:

Edited by Don_Alvarez
  • Funny 1

[PVE]
Members
15,717 posts
10,424 battles
2 minutes ago, Don_Alvarez said:

To that random guy I run across twice now who goes by the name Turdsinker. Very apropos. You are my clan's mortal enemy.

:cap_like:

:Smile_teethhappy:

It's good to have a personal nemesis. :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[-BRS-]
Members
1,107 posts
16,223 battles
2 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Do you need a perspective on Gadjah? I could probably rebuy it back or get someone else's replay if we are talking Narai. As far as Ultimate Frontier goes if it comes back, I'd still think Leningrad would still be the only destroyer capable of doing everything needed as far as objectives go at least.

[ARGSY]
Members
12,932 posts
8,256 battles
11 minutes ago, Lightninger said:

Do you need a perspective on Gadjah?

Not at present. For various reasons, I have decided she represents the peak of my Pan-Asian DD grind and I intend to enjoy her at a leisurely pace in co-op, with the occasional random game when the mood takes me. Randoms burned me out a bit last year, and it's only the extreme co-op friendliness of all the events since the end of Indianapolis that has kept me in the game. (I do not think this is a coincidence; I think they realised the Indy marathon was a bridge too far for too much of their playerbase.)