Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
NoSoMo

Armory doesn't load??

6 comments in this topic

[F3S]
[F3S]
Members
1,781 posts
3,577 battles

My armory doesn't come up in either 32 or 64 bit versions.  There was also and update pushed to WG game center that broke it.  I click links to get it and something is intercepting my attempts stating it's malicious content --- WTH is going on!?!?

I have to launch the game from within the folder (made short cuts)

-Members-
1,259 posts
508 battles

Can you confirm you are shortcutting the executable in the game folder?

[F3S]
[F3S]
Members
1,781 posts
3,577 battles

Yes, game center messed up in the middle of the server update, said it was updating, hung, gave link to click to download (says unable to connect to update server, check internet).  There's a link to take me to the WG center and something intercepts saying it's malicious.  I get the same error if going from the na site and the asia site.  A "malicious content" warning appears.  Uninstalled game center, no link form any WG site gives it to me w/ out malicious warning.

From wow's site, I click https://worldofwarships.com/en/game/download/
From the WG site I click the link, takes me here....
image.thumb.png.3072f9e83d546d1543208f681ba59578.png

Click visit anyway and i go here ....
image.png.3cc0b8041c8d4e20984457a33c0de223.png

Edited by NoSoMo

-Members-
1,259 posts
508 battles

The download link appears to be working, so there may be an issue with a CDN server that you are being directed to or another issue preventing you from reaching the download site.  Please contact Support as they may have further suggestions. 

[F3S]
[F3S]
Members
1,781 posts
3,577 battles
3 minutes ago, Radar_X said:

The download link appears to be working, so there may be an issue with a CDN server that you are being directed to or another issue preventing you from reaching the download site.  Please contact Support as they may have further suggestions. 

I was using google DNS, changed over to 1.1.1.1 dns and it gave it to me.  Something up w/ google's DNS here. 

Sign in to follow this