Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
brewakeg

Thank you WOW for Space Battles

8 comments in this topic

Members
114 posts
4,224 battles

My highest commander at this point is a 14 point GB captain.  Been working on getting my IJN, US, and Germany captains up into the mid teens.   It is a tough grind, especially once you get to the early teens.  (Standard Account)

..and along comes Space Battles, with 19 point Captains.  All Commander XP gets converted to Elite Commander XP....just what I needed!

I farmed 320,000 Elite Commander XP in 25 days.    By playing much shorter battles (saving me time in the real world).   I figure it would have cost me at least twice as much time to do the same in Random.  (maybe three times longer compared to Torpedo Beats).

So now I get to 'spend' all that ECXP upgrading my various Captains...….excellent.       Again, thanks for the boost! 

• Cool 3

[F3S]
[F3S]
Members
1,781 posts
3,577 battles

My T5 account became a T10 and now I have several 19pt captains and many close to it.  My 19pt captains on CVs have earned probably 4-5mil elite cap XP since the release --- earning 25-30k / battle. 

Edited by NoSoMo
  • Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Members
13,014 posts
8,296 battles
24 minutes ago, brewakeg said:

So now I get to 'spend' all that ECXP upgrading my various Captains...….excellent.

Next opportunity is in October, for the Halloween events.

I would advise you in the meantime to concentrate your efforts on ONE captain, the highest, in the ship you love to play the most. Get him to 19 points and you start generating ECXP of your own.

• Cool 1

[INTEL]
Members
10,659 posts
30,057 battles

Yeah, definitely a resounding THANK YOU to WG for that. Space Battles was great. 

[A_51]
Members
909 posts
20,756 battles

I thought it was a good event.  The different modes were fun.  I got to try out some tier 10 ships I don't have and earned over 1 million in elite commander experience in the process.  I used the ironium on a legendary upgrade for my Yamato, a new 10-point commander and some space camo.

Members
114 posts
4,224 battles
5 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Next opportunity is in October, for the Halloween events.

I would advise you in the meantime to concentrate your efforts on ONE captain, the highest, in the ship you love to play the most. Get him to 19 points and you start generating ECXP of your own.

Good Idea.  That would be my GB Fiji Captain....  I still love playing that cruiser.

[ARGSY]
Members
13,014 posts
8,296 battles
3 minutes ago, brewakeg said:

Good Idea.  That would be my GB Fiji Captain....  I still love playing that cruiser.

I moved my then-highest captain (12 points) from the Fiji to the Edinburgh because I wanted my best captain for Ranked Battles, and because I figured I'd be using him a lot in the permanent campaigns. Many, many games later, when he became a 19 pointer, I moved him back into the Fiji because I was more comfortable in that ship and more likely to play him in it. Flamu once called it a contender for the best non-premium T7 cruiser in the game.

Members
114 posts
4,224 battles
On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 2:51 PM, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

I moved my then-highest captain (12 points) from the Fiji to the Edinburgh because I wanted my best captain for Ranked Battles, and because I figured I'd be using him a lot in the permanent campaigns. Many, many games later, when he became a 19 pointer, I moved him back into the Fiji because I was more comfortable in that ship and more likely to play him in it. Flamu once called it a contender for the best non-premium T7 cruiser in the game.

Doing as suggested, had some good games today, and got a 24 hour upgrade to Premium.   Third game tonight,  and had this game..... finally put up the camo/signals in a game where I didn't suck!

Turned 2.5K Commander XP into 20K....

WOW_FijiPremium_04_26_10_ with flags 20Kcommander.JPG

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this