Sign in to follow this  
TheURLGuy

Armada: Neustrashimy

16 comments in this topic

[USCG]
Members
398 posts
15,281 battles

Just irked that she's only available for an outrageous (IMO) amount of steel.  Don't remember what I paid in steel for my BLACK,  but I don't think it was 20,500 BC (BC - Before Coupon)...

Why not make her available for coal? Free XP?  Come on WGing...

• Cool 3

[TF77V]
[TF77V]
Members
78 posts
2,675 battles

A lot of steel, don't expect to see many of them in the game. Of course I am so lucky, one will pop out of a soviet container...yeah right.

-Members-
1,259 posts
508 battles
1 hour ago, cgbosn4 said:

Just irked that she's only available for an outrageous (IMO) amount of steel.  Don't remember what I paid in steel for my BLACK,  but I don't think it was 20,500 BC (BC - Before Coupon)...

Why not make her available for coal? Free XP?  Come on WGing...

It's been a bit since we've released a new Steel ship but rest assured new FXP and Coal ships will be made available in the future.  In terms of the cost, bear in mind the Black was available at a time when Steel was a fairly new currency. 

• Angry 1

[TF]
[TF]
Members
22 posts
9,077 battles

Won't matter.  Just one more expensive steel ship that CVs have rendered useless.  She will still get spotted and bombed/rocketed/torped on sight.  Looks like a fine way to waste a lot of steel....

• Cool 5

[CRF]
Members
378 posts
6,110 battles

so, the boat was launched in 1955, so I assume she will have radar, and radar directed AA, so aircraft shouldn't be a problem....

I always thought WOWS was geared towards WW1 and WW2 era ships - I guess I was mistaken....

• Cool 2

[90TH]
Members
210 posts
13,054 battles

Did we really need another T9 steel DD? Would love to have one I could use in CW.

• Cool 1

Members
244 posts
14,775 battles

I was hoping for a T9/10 free XP/Steel/Coal german ship finaly (and to a lesser degree a british but they at least got Nelson) but hey at least its a real ship that was build.

Problem is the steel price does NOT compare at all to the Black (which is in my eyes the better ship). +- 500 here and there sure but 6500 more? That does not make any sense at all!

EDIT: Checked out the dev blog real quick and it looks like all upcomming special ships (ie reward etc tier 9 and 10 stuff) are actualy even more IJN, US and a little bit french 

That leaves us with:

IJN: 2 + 1 upcomming

USN: 4 + 3 upcomming (unless the DDs are an alternative DL tech tree)

Soviet: 3 + 1 upcomming (plus the T10 BB but I think thats actualy alternative tech tree)

French: 2 + 1 upcomming

RN: (1) (but its T7)

Edited by RighteousFury42
  • Cool 1

[CUTE]
Beta Testers
461 posts
4,900 battles

Logically this should be a Russian coal ship while the t10 usn ships coming should be steel.

[M-T-B]
Members
53 posts
5,871 battles

It'll take a few years of Ranked steel to put a Neustrashimy  in my port, Black doesn't do for me what the Flint does.  But I sure like all the new inventory in the pipeline.

[USCG]
Members
398 posts
15,281 battles
21 hours ago, Radar_X said:

It's been a bit since we've released a new Steel ship but rest assured new FXP and Coal ships will be made available in the future.  In terms of the cost, bear in mind the Black was available at a time when Steel was a fairly new currency. 

Yes, and I'm sure these new FXP ships will be either a battleship or cruiser...  To my knowledge, there are no (zero...zip...zilch) FXP destroyers out there.  Yes, there are some coal destroyers but those could/can also be purchased in the premium shop.

In short, PLEASE try to make upper-tier destroyer available for FXP, or heck, for coal!!!

[7HHKF]
Members
5 posts
1,026 battles

Why do you keep introducing more ships that make the one's already in-game redundant? Can someone please remind me why the Khab has only 6km torps now, as her only option??? You've literally made that whole Khab line completely useless with Groz line, and now this... And as someone already said, where's the FXP or Coal high tier DD??? And now that the French DDs are here, can someone please justify to me again, why the Spahkreuzer's shouldn't be implemented in-game as an alternate high tier German DD line, or even FXP/Coal ships??? And still nothing on a Tier IX German [edited]... :cap_like:

[7HHKF]
Members
5 posts
1,026 battles
1 minute ago, Gavrilo_Princip said:

Why do you keep introducing more ships that make the one's already in-game redundant? Can someone please remind me why the Khab has only 6km torps now, as her only option??? You've literally made that whole Khab line completely useless with Groz line, and now this... And as someone already said, where's the FXP or Coal high tier DD??? And now that the French DDs are here, can someone please justify to me again, why the Spahkreuzer's shouldn't be implemented in-game as an alternate high tier German DD line, or even FXP/Coal ships??? And still nothing on a Tier IX German [edited]... :cap_like:

idk why it wouldn't let me abbreviate "Battlecruiser", replacing it with [edited]. 

Sign in to follow this