You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
jags_domain

Its spring so a couple of house keeping questions?

7 comments in this topic

[SOV]
Members
2,918 posts

WG do you know the CV will come into the arsenal or the tech tree? I have lots of gold and that was how I was going to get the Enterprise but yeaaaa... Do you know when that will happen?

The best CV captain is the Russian hockey guy. Do you know if there making a CV captain? A captain with better health, torp speed, I would even take better stealth for the cv it's self.

Speaking about stealth. Commen complaint if the hull of the cv is not with the group. Lex can be seen from 15 km and no way of reducing it. Increasing stealth or increasing HP would be useful.

We have not had another epasode of Bad Advice guy in a long time. I think its due. My 5 year old loves watching him!

Thanks

Beta Testers
667 posts
2,455 battles
4 minutes ago, jags_domain said:

WG do you know the CV will come into the arsenal or the tech tree? I have lots of gold and that was how I was going to get the Enterprise but yeaaaa... Do you know when that will happen?

The best CV captain is the Russian hockey guy. Do you know if there making a CV captain? A captain with better health, torp speed, I would even take better stealth for the cv it's self.

Speaking about stealth. Commen complaint if the hull of the cv is not with the group. Lex can be seen from 15 km and no way of reducing it. Increasing stealth or increasing HP would be useful.

We have not had another epasode of Bad Advice guy in a long time. I think its due. My 5 year old loves watching him!

Thanks

The latest video said the name of a Russian CV and Dasha saying "Is that an russian aircraft carrier?"

Maybe a Russian Premium CV? Since they also shown some planes in the "victory video".

[SOV]
Members
2,918 posts
1 minute ago, ALROCHA said:

The latest video said the name of a Russian CV and Dasha saying "Is that an russian aircraft carrier?"

Maybe a Russian Premium CV? Since they also shown some planes in the "victory video".

the voice over was so bad in that vid did not here it. Will have to go back and listen. 

I was probly trying to understand the pronuceation of Yammato! :cap_haloween:

[PVE]
Members
15,717 posts
10,424 battles
29 minutes ago, jags_domain said:

Thanks

Lex has a 15km base detection range (14.96km per the wiki).

Put on camo with the detection combat bonus (7,500 cr) and you have 14.5km.

Put CE over SS as your 10 point skill along with camo and you have 13.1km.

??

Profit

If you forego the +2 planes on deck and you should not, then CE module for the max 11.6km detection range. But seriously, go with +2 planes on the deck.

Ignore this first try as I mixed up SS and slot 5. It's too dang early after staying up late. :)

Spoiler

Install the CE module in slot 5 with the camo and you have 13.1km.

Put CE as your 15+ point skill along with camo & CE module, 11.6km detection range.

??

Profit

Edited by Kizarvexis
mixed up slot 5 and SS. fixing it.

[SOV]
Members
2,918 posts
3 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Install the CE module in slot 5 with the camo and you have 13.1km.

Put CE as your 15+ point skill along with camo & CE module, 11.6km detection range.

??

Profit

Slot 5 has to go for the airplan mod not stealth. Its so easy to get deplaned that you need all you can get.

As to the captain stealth is the last thing you take. There are so many must haves for the planes that have to be taken first.

Edited by jags_domain

[PVE]
Members
15,717 posts
10,424 battles
5 minutes ago, jags_domain said:

Slot 5 has to go for the airplan mod not stealth. Its so easy to get deplaned that you need all you can get.

I can put stealth captain but thanks to the nerf it is only 10 percent.

I got all discombobulated. It's too dang early. Fixed it. :Smile_facepalm:

I would definitely go with CE over SS as I didn't really notice the difference with SS in the training room.

[SOV]
Members
2,918 posts
1 minute ago, Kizarvexis said:

I got all discombobulated. It's too dang early. Fixed it. :Smile_facepalm:

I n definitely go with CE over SS as I didn't really notice the difference with SS in the training room.

Np!