Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Xanthro

Strange Bug with Premium Consumables

5 comments in this topic

[DENY]
Members
446 posts
8,323 battles

Multiple times now, I enter a battle without Premium Consumables, when the Auto Resupply is Enabled, and normal consumables are equipped. 

This is replicable. I even have video of the bug.

Here is what happens.

1. I place premium consumables in all spots.

2. I click Enable Auto Purchase, which is 90,000

3. I play a match, whether random or Coop.

4. Upon existing the match, the notification will say Consumable Purchase, Consumable Mounted, Consumable Demounted, for every consumable.

5. Back in Module Section in port, and normal consumables are mounted and the auto purchase enabled is turned off.

Note, I have over 100 million so it's not a question of insufficient funds to purchase, and they are actually purchased.

This only happens on ONE ship, which is my newest ship. The only thing different about this ship is that I purchased the 10 Point Captain using Ironium, and payed 200,000 for training. I normally just use captain Free XP to complete the training, but in this case, I decided to grind out the rest of the training XP in COOP, because I wanted to get used to the ship before playing random.

I'm going to try and move the captain to a premium ship, then back and see if it is still bugged.

[DENY]
Members
446 posts
8,323 battles

Moving the captain to another ship and back, seems to have fixed the issue.

Plus, I checked, I was NOT charged for auto consumables on the Credits and XP after battle report.

[DENY]
Members
446 posts
8,323 battles
4 minutes ago, BirdForce said:

I had this issue when I bought the alaska.. It eventually went away

Do you remember if you moved the captain to another ship?

Just trying to give WG as much info as possible to find the bug.

Members
124 posts
15,233 battles

I was using my Montana captain at the time so it was switching back and forth.. but happened 3-4 times.. Has it's own captain now.. But I do think it stopped before I gave it its own captain.

Sign in to follow this